Chapter 1: The Library

Today is the day for senior finals and my best friend, Carter and I have been studying all week. We have been waiting forever and now were gonna celebrate with a party after graduation. Smoking, drinking, dancing and all that good stuff, but all of that will have to wait until after finals. Carter and I are in the library studying and he grabs me and starts rubbing my thigh, bites his lips, looks at me, then whispers in my ear,
"Want me to go higher?"
"Get off of me." I said as I move his his hand. He does things like that because I haven't given it up yet, and to be honest, I kinda like it. In all actuality; I kind of like him. Carter is one of the greatest and freakiest people I know, and every chance he gets, he says something dirty. Sometimes its funny, and other times he makes me wanna punch him in his face but he's my best friend, and I can't stay mad at him for long.
"So where are we having the party at?" I said.
"My house, my parents are going out of town after graduation dinner." he said. "Then after they drop me off at home, I'll give my cousin the money have her bring the drinks including the liquor."
"Alright good." I replied. "I still have birthday money left over for the snacks, and I'll use half of my graduation money, which will be between $800 and $1500, and have my cousin get the weed. Oh, and since were graduating, he's gonna throw in extra, and we'll have enough to last us for a week or two." We haven't smoked all week because of finals so it gonna be blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt during the party, and when everyone leaves.
"So how long are your parents gonna be gone for?"
"Eight days." he answered. "My aunt Kelly's gonna come over and watch us, like were gonna do something." I love aunt Kelly. She is like one of the coolest aunts anybody could ever have. No wonder she and my aunt Penny are best friends to this day.
"When is she coming?" I asked
"The morning after the party, around 11."
"Good." I said excitedly. " that way we can finish cleaning up and still rest for a little before she comes." All of a sudden he gets up and walks behind me.
"Speaking of which, what position do you wanna be in when when I cum?" he said with a grin on his face while he grabbed my waist.
"Shut your nasty was up." I said, even though I didn't want him to let go of my waist. Everything about him is just... Oh let me stop thinking dirty right now. Its jus that his smile is so beautiful, his lips are so juicy, his body is amazing, and those tattoos are just an added bonus. I could kiss on those forever, but seriously let me stop be for I turn myself on and fuck him in the middle of this library. He sits back down and says,
"So is the party free, or are we charging people?
"Umm... we're charging people and making our money back, the fuck?"ppl
"I was hoping you were gonna say that." he said while we laughed. "This is why we're 3rd free rrrf lll. I laugh at what you say, and you put up with my horniness." The bell rings and everyone goes to class.
"Ready to pass and grsduate like good students?"
"Only if your ready to party like bad ones." I said as we walk to class. This party is gonna be the best graduation party of the year.
"Oh, and whatever you wear, just make sure its loose so I can slip it off your cute, tight, little body." Carter said as he gently caressed his hands down my body, and when I say gently, I mean a nice, slow, and smooth motion down my curves. Oh my gosh, this man is really trying to get fucked.
"Come on man, stop playing games we have to go take the final, it the last one." I begged, even though I didn't want it to stop.
"Okay, okay I'll stop. Lets go to class." He said. Time to take this final and leave high school.