Chapter 2: The Cafeteria

We have passed our finals, and today is cap and gown pick up. Now we can start getting stuff for the party, I can pack my clothes for the week, and I can smoke and drink all night long.
"Well, were graduating in two days. We finally did it." I said with enthusiasm, then I heard what I said.
"Yeah, we did it." Carter said as he started rubbing my shoulders. "Now its time to really do it."
"Get the hell off of me, with your nasty ass." I chuckled. I feel like he secretly knows that I like him. I haven't told anyone that I do. Everyday I ask myself Why. Why do I feel this way? Does he like me back? Why do I like... wait, I just realized that I don't like him. I love him. I'm in love with him. I'm in love with him and I can't keep it off of my mind. The thought of being in a relationship with him crosses my mind Everyday. Hell, just the thought of him crosses my mind everyday. I love everything about him. The way he walks, talks, smells, the way he moves his hands down my body when he jokes around, the things that he whispers in my ear, and all of that. Some of the things that he whispers in my ear just turn me on and it just makes me... Oh let me stop.
"Why do you tease me?" I asked.
"Because its fun, and the way you react is cute. Why are you complaining Allisan? You know you like it."
"Shut up Carter, no I don't." I said in denial.
He can sense that I love his touch. That's why he does it. Its like he's inside my feelings, and he brings them out of me. It feels like he looks into my soul and sees what I'm feeling, reads my thoughts, and feels my heart. Its almost like he loves me back.
"So my direct deposit came in and my job gave me a bonus, so I can buy extra weed and bottles just for us." I said.
"Good, I was worried there wouldn't enough for us, you know everyone in this school likes to turn up on weed and alcohol."
"Oh please, this isn't even a high school, this is a rehab for troubled teens and i don't even know how in the hell we ended up here."
"Its alright," Said Carter "after tomorrow we won't ever have to come back and sit through boring ass lectures. Well once we go to college we'll be sitting through boring ass lectures but we can drink coffee and eat snacks, we just won't get in trouble for it there."
"Woah, college. We're really growing up, but that's gonna have to wait. Let's get on this bus and go to grad-nite Carter." I said as I put my hand on his chest and ran it down his body stopping at his dick, touching his body like he does to me, just to see what he would do.
"Alright, keep playing and I will bend you over and fuck you right in front of everybody here." Carter said.
"Yeah, yeah just get for ass on the bus." I said. I wanna keep on touching him because I know he would if I didn't tell him to stop. He can fuck me with th big ass dick any day. That shit felt so big and I can only imagine what it feels like hard. He feels the same way about me. I know in my heart he does, but for some reason I... I just can't find the words to tell him. Its just the feeling of rejection that's holding me back. Its funny how that one feeling can just take control your emotions. The pain of rejection is the worst feeling in the world. It makes you wanna clinch your chest like you're having a heart attack, you lay in bead like you're sick, and you cry like someone you love died. Even though I want him to be more than just my best friend, if rather him be my best friend than make it awkward.