0.2

Mely's pov
                             -

The meeting was about to begin when the door flew opened. Revealing a light skin boy about 5'11 tall with long curly hair that had blonde on the ends. He wore an all black outfit.

"Sorry I'm late but there was hella traffic" he said out loud as he scanned the room. His eyes landing on me and observing me. He slightly smiled displaying his full set of braces. I returned him a quick smile.

"It's fine we understand now take a seat" his manager said.

He did as told and sat directly across from me. He stood there staring at me. I stared back. He ran his hands through his hair. As I crossed my arms and listen to the meeting.

"Well here we are gathered today to help both of our stars to get them to above and beyond and great success" the head manager of song records said in a loud voice.

" now we shall begin" the man said.

I saw the other manager stood up from his seat and began to speak.

"We'll miss mely we have a deal for you and la melo from this you will gain more success" he said.

My eyes widened just a little as I heard his words. The boy across from me ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well what's this deal is like to hear it" I stated with such confidence and I waited.

"We have decided that you miss mely and la melo date for more publicity and success" he stated.

My mind went blank for a bit as I let his words sink in. I was shocked at this deal.

"I'm may I have a moment with my manager" I said as I look at the boy across from me and he stood there.

"Yes ma'am take the time you need" the man said. I walked out of the room as Alex walked behind me.

We walked over to a couch and sat there.

"Did you know about this deal?" I asked him.

"No but it's a pretty good deal" he said .

"Um I don't know about this" I said as I pushed my hair back.

"Come on mely imagine the money and publicity you will get all you have to do is fake date that boy" he said resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Um I don't really want to do it" I said.

"Come on please for me you'll thank me later" he said with pleading eyes.

I looked at him as I thought about the words that left my mouth.

"Cmon he's not even bad looking please please" he pleaded.

" ughhh okay just because I trust you and love you Alex" I said as I punched his arm lightly.

"Yay now lets go back" he said as he stood up.

I got up and followed him back to the room. I sat back in my chair.

"Well miss have you thought about our deal?" The man asked as everything went quiet for a sec.

"Yes sir and Ill take the Deal" I said.

"What about you Mr lamelo?" He asked the light skinned boy.

"Yes sir Deal" he stated sending me a smirk.

"Perfect" he said. I shook his hand and everyone else's.

Lastly the boy who was now my fake boyfriend.

"Well from now on when your in public you have to act like a couple okay you two" the main manager said. 

" okay" we both nodded.

"Meeting is dismissed" he said. We all got packed up. I said my good byes to the boy la Melos representatives and then my manager Alex.

I then went up to my now fake boyfriend.

"Hey" I said as I tapped his shoulder.

"Hey" he said.

"Do you have a ride?" I asked him.

" nah" he said.

"Want me to give you a ride" I asked him.

"If you want"he said as he took out his hands from his shoulders.

" alright let's go so we can get to know each other since now we're fake dating" I said.

"Yeah forsure let's go" he said as he reached for my hand.

I gave him my hand and he intertwined our fingers. We walked down stairs. And into the parking lot. I heard a lot of flashes and saw a lot of cameras. We got in my car. I let go and I put on my seat belt and got on the freeway.

"Wow that shit was crazy" said the boy.

"Fuck hella crazy" I said and laughed.

"So I didn't catch your name" he said.

" I never threw it" I said in a sassy tone.

He chucked.

"But fr what's ya name?" He asked.

"I'm mely colón but you can call me Mel or Mel's" I said I went for a hand shake.

He shaked my hand. I let go so I can place it back on the steering wheel.

" I'm la melo ball but you can call me melo" he said.

-
Vote & comment!!! Love only.
XO,
mely colón🕊