0.3

Mely's pov
                              -

So where do you live" I asked him.

"I live in chino hills" he said.

"Really I live in chino"I said as I looked over to him with wide eyes and a light smile.

"Damm we live near each other" he said.

"Yeah so what did you do to become famous and shit" I asked as I kept my eyes on the freeway.

"You seriously don't know who I am" he asked.

"Nope not at all" I said.

"Yeah it's cool I don't know shit about your fine ass" he said.

"Chill out don't even trip" I said as I lightly punched his arm.

"I'm just saying" he said as he lifted up his arms in defense.

"But fr what did you do" I asked getting back to the topic.

" I played basketball for chino hills and I scored 92 points in a game." He said.

" also because my brother is Lonzo ball and diangelo ball and my problematic dad lavar ball" he said as he laughed lightly.

"Ohhh that's cool I've seen Lonzo he pretty good" I said.

"Nah I'm better" he said as he bragged.

" hmmm well see about that let's go one on one" I said as I smirked at him.

" you play ball?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Fuck yeah that's my shit boi" I said in a high pitched voice.

"Alright then lets go little girl when you dropped me off we can play at my house" he said and smirked

"I'm no little girl" I said and raised a brow.

" okay whatever you say Mel anyways what do you do for a living?" He asked.

"Well I sing and dance and over night just happen to be come 'famous' I also model" I said. As I finally got onto the 60 freeway.

"Dam that's cool I've never seen you" he said.

" yeah and I haven't seen you too" I said and laughed he laughed also.

" okay well let's play a game" he said.

" okay I guess" I said unsure about this game.

"We're gonna be fake dating but no feelings no nothing and who ever falls in 'love' first loses" he said.

I thought about it for a bit. Yeah he was kinda cute but I won't catch feels. So I guess I'll do it.

"Game on ball" I said as I reached over to shake his hand with a smirk plastered on both of our faces.

"We're almost home so I can beat your ass in basketball" I said.

"Shut up you wish" he said.

" watch me" I said.

We arrived to his house. We got out and he unlocked the door. We walked in. His house was two stories it was nice and very organized and clean. 
He walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed two beers.

"Welcome to my crib" he said as he stretched out his hands.

" it's really nice" I said as I looked around a bit more.

"You drink Mel's" he asked.

"Fuck yes pass me a cold one" I said as I smiled.

"Here this is one of my favorites" he said handing me a shock top beer.

" same" I said as I saw him open it and hand it to me.

I took a drink. As he did too.

"Well let's go get our game on" he said and smirked.

"Let's go" I said and walked behind him  as he lead the way to the back yard.

His back yard has two courts and a pool. I left my beer in the patio table and stretched. He left his beer next to mine and started making shots. Impressing me.

"Let go ball let's do this!" I said.

He started dribbling the ball as I blocked him. He shot up and made the shot. It was my turn and I started dribbling as he blocked me I ran around him and made a dunk.

"Wow impressive Mel's" he said clapping his hands.

"Thanks" I said as I flipped my hair and laughed.

We kept playing making shots after shots. Leaving the score to 100-106. Which was me winning.

"Take that L melo take it" I screamed out and jumped up and laughed.

"Shut up I was being nice and let you win" he said laughing.

"Shut up" I said and rolled my eyes and laughed.

I checked the time and it was 7:30 pm.

"Hey melo I have to go it's getting late and I have a interview tomorrow" I said and took a last drink of the beer.

"Oh okay well it was fun having you here thanks for the ride girlfriend" he said and laughed.

"Your welcome for your L also" I said. And laughed.

"Shut yo ass up" he said.

"What ever " I said and quickly hugged him good bye.

" ay what's your number" he asked.

"Give me your phone" I said.

He gave it to me and I put down my number on his contacts. I gave him my phone and he put in his number and gave me my phone back.

"well I have to go bye see you later" I said and walked out of his house and got in the car as I drove home.

I parked my car and made my way to my apartment and watched Netflix for some hours. And ended up sleeping at 10:30pm. It was a long day.

                             -

Vote & Comment!!! Love only!
XO,
Mely Colòn 🕊