Chapter 2

The next morning was like every other mornings. I woke up twenty minutes late, again. Skipped breakfast, again. And I walked to school, again. After I got to school I went to the courtyard where my friends and I usually hung out. It was basically Zach, Evelynn, (my friends) and I talking while Ashley (my other friend) and, her boyfriend Brett, eating each others faces off. I sat down next to Evelynn and right behind me (surprisingly) there was Ashley making out with Brett. I rolled my eyes in disgust and turned towards Evelynn who was talking to Zach. Evelynn turned to me.

"I herd or saw that you got lunch dumped on you yesterday," she smirked.

"Ugh, don't remind me!" I put my head in my hands.

"By Mikey," she smirked, "'uhh Brooke right?" She made her voice low to sound like a guy.

I laughed and she laughed.  Then the bell rang which basically meant 'you have five minutes to get to class or you have a tardy'. Me and Evelynn walked to class like we always do and the rest stayed behind earning themselves a nice tardy. If I got another tardy my mom said she was gonna send me to boarding school. I didn't believe her but I wasn't taking any chances. As Evelynn and I walked down the hall we made fun of different cliques. which was kind of our thing. We then both went into our separate classes.  

I walked in and took my seat at my usual seat and didn't bother anyone, and no one bothered me. It was quite a good system. Then walks in Mikey. Mikey basically blew away the room with his so called 'perfect hair and body' he walked over and sat beside me. Please don't talk to me. I thought to myself.

"Brooke right?" He said jokingly then smiled.

"Ha ha very funny," I said sarcastically.

He looked forward at the board and so did I.