Chapter Eight: HALF-DONE, NOT FINISHED

CHAPTER EIGHT ~Unedited and unfinished.

A knock on the door. Ryuzaki was simply lazing on the couch with a book as he heard a knock and panicked slightly.
'What? Who is it?' He thought, but quickly remembered that Light was about to come over. He gave a sigh and got up, opening the door and giving a small smile in welcome. "Hey. You didn't take long." Ryuzaki mused, stepping aside to clear a path for the embarrassed boy.
"Well, I had to hurry otherwise Sayu would kill me.." He chuckled slightly, moving past him and glancing around. Ryuzaki closed the door behind him and nodded.
"I see. I think I've met her once. She seemed nice."
"Not if you're her brother..." Ryuzaki shrugged and stayed silent for a moment.
"Well... let's go to my room, I guess. There's snacks there." He began to move towards a staircase, stuffing his hands in his pocket as Light tilted his head and slowly followed.
"Snacks in your room?"
"I have a mini-fridge." He chuckled and opened the door, leading Light in.
His room was interesting... The walls were a light colour with a dark stripe near the top and the floor. The bed was grey aswell. There was an easel in there too, along wih a paint syash amd a stool. But, covering the walls was posters. And lots of them. There was one with a blond haired, sparkling, sailor girl, one with a list haired guy wearing a mask with teeth on it, and one of a light haired boy getting... hugged... by this blue haired guy. So basically,to the room was covered in Sailor Moon, Tokyo Ghoul and various anime and yaoi merchandise. Yes, there were even figures and manga on the bookshelf.
Light found himself amazed and slightly creeped out.
"Wow... You're a big fan of anime, aren't you?"
Ryuzaki blushed sightly and nodded. "Yeah.. I'm a fan, I guess." He replied quietly as he pulled a chair over and gestured for light to sit on it. And he sat on the edge of the bed. "Want any food or drink? I got soda, chocolate cake, chips.. lots of stuff." Light thought for a moment, seeming to be conflicted about something.
"Nah, it's alright for now. Either way, I'm not such a big fan of sweets..." Ryuzaki looked disheartened for a moment but quickly returned to normal. He nodded, and stayed quiet, not sure what to say. Light looked around a bit more, from his current seat. And noticed a large picture frame and Polaroid picture collection.

¬¬¬ Sorry to cut this short. I may not continue. I may rewrite on A03 Account "Anjach". Thanks for getting up to here.