Chapter 4

Pratheeksha literally ran into her room after what just happened between her and Rohan. She still could not believe that she allowed him to tie her anklet or that she was literally staring at him. As she entered the room breathless, she felt a pair of curious eyes looking at her.

"Chechi, what happened? Why did you come running like this?

"Nothing Prachi. I was in a hurry to use the washroom."

Before Prachi could question her further, she quickly picked up a dress and rushed to the washroom to change.

As she stood in the washroom, trying to get her heartbeat and breath under control, she heard her sister saying something to her.

"Chechi"

"Hmm"

"You were looking really nice today. Everyone at the wedding was saying the same."

"Hmm"

"Do you remember Naksh ettan's friend Sahil?"

"Isn't he the one we met at the party yesterday? "

"Yes."

"Hmm. He was so nervous and tensed while talking to us."

"Actually, he was staring at you throughout the wedding."

"What?"

"Naksh ettan told us yesterday that he seem to like you a lot and that was the reason he was nervous while talking to you."

"What nonsense? I am sure this is just a misunderstanding. Why would someone like him be interested in me?"

"Why do you always underestimate yourself Chechi? "

"Prachi, its not underestimating. I just happen to know who I am. Guys love to be my friend because they always feel like I am one of them but girlfriend, I really doubt."

As Prachi was about to say something, she heard someone knock on their door. She went ahead to open the door and was surprised to find Sahil standing there.

"Hi Prachi"

"Hi Sahil. What a pleasant surprise."

"Actually, I wanted to talk to Pratheeksha."

"Oh! Chechi, there is someone here to meet you. "

"Coming"

Pratheeksha was surprised to see Sahil standing with her sister.

"Sahil"

"Hi Pratheeksha"

"Hi"

"If you don't mind, can we talk for couple of minute."

"Sure. Let's go out and talk."

"Okay"

Pratheeksha and Sahil had been standing in silence in the lobby outside her room for past 5 minutes. Pratheeksha finally decided to end this mute show and start talking.

"Sahil, you said you wanted to talk to me. But you have standing here in silence for past 5 minutes."

"Pratheeksha, I ..."

"Sahil, why are you so nervous. Just say whatever is on your mind. I am sure you will not say anything that will offend me."

Sahil closed his eyes for a second and said what was on his mind in a single breath.

"Pratheeksha, I like you and would like to take you out for a coffee date."

Pratheeksha looked at Sahil for a second and then burst out laughing.