CHAPTER 43: The Prophecy

VENOM'S POV:

I really need to find her...

Pero seriously? Hindi ako makapaniwala that she's a royalty. It's weird because she doesn't look like one.

I mean, yeah... She's pretty and all but her hair and eye color are both brown. Diba dapat iba yung eye color ng mga royalties? And their hair, dapat may halong blonde yun.

And to think... Hindi rin sila magkamukha ni Queen Melissa, kung tutuusin eh mas magkamukha pa nga sila ni...

"Son. Let's not waste our time daydreaming. We need to find her at once. Kung hindi ay malalagot ako kay Melissa nito!", What? Nakatulala pala ako? Oh well. Di bale na nga lang...

Pero the way my dad calls me 'son'. I missed it. Ngayon niya nalang ako ulit natawag ng ganun.

"Gather all the students at the Dining hall. I need to ask them something.", saad ni dad sakin kaya agad akong nagtungo sa speaker room ng Academy.

"Attention all students of Frankincense Academy. On behalf of our Headmaster Winzor, this is Venom Thaxter. And I am ordering all of you to assemble at the Dining Hall immediately for an important announcement. Thank you.", saad ko naman sa speaker ng Academy at pagkatapos nun ay agad akong nagtungo sa hall at nakita kong nandun na kaagad yung mga students from level 1 to 4.

"Attention students of Frankincense Academy. Your classes for the rest of the day will be canceled due to an emergency. Now, who among all of you has the ability of Recollection and Tracking please step forward.", rinig kong sambit ni dad at maya-maya pa ay nagulat kaming lahat nang may biglang lumiwanag sa harapan ng hall.

Napapikit kami at napatabon ng mata dahil sa liwanag. Nang mawala ito at tumambad samin ang isang babae.

She's floating on air and she has glowing violet eyes. She's also wearing some sort of greek dress.

"I am Zhaklyra. And I come from the Semideus Dimension. Semideus holder of the Spirit of the Oracle, Delphi. Now listen well all of you, for I bring the prophecy of your magic realm...", sambit niya sabay taas ng dalawa niyang kamay at mas lumiwanag pa yung mata niya.

Holy shit she's scary! And her voice, parang tatlong tao sa iisang katawan.

Napatingala naman kaming lahat at pansin ko rin amg takot sa mga mata ng ibang students dito.

"All you thought that's true has been a lie all along,

All you believed that happened in the past was wrong,

The spawn of light and darkness has indeed returned,

But beware, for the enemy already knew and learned,

Her existence, still, you cannot recognize,

And even she, hasn't yet realized,

But the rightful time will come and ascend,

All her memories regained, and the truth comprehend,

But be warned...

For the return of the Lost Princess of Enchantsia,

Will also be the comeback of the heir and Long Lost Prince of Ythyria..."

Natigilan naman kaming lahat sa sinabi niya at nanlaki ang mga mata namin.