Chapter 3: kind words mean nothing, I guess...

Ally was rage packing her bag becuase it was the end of school, and she still hated Jason for what he said...
"Jason... fucking stupid asshole." She mummbles.
"I'm sorry..." Jason packed his bag queitly and neatly... scared for the future. Ally jumped at the sound of his voice.
"Sorry? Is that it? Or are you going to give me another stupid picture?" Ally said.
"No... well what do you want me to say?! Sorry for tryibg to help? Sorry for not doing nothing?" Jason snapped.
Ally's eyes started to water...
"I'm sorry... that wasn't me I swear... I just I don't know... I really don't..." he kept packing his backpack.
"It's not you... just I cry and get angry over the stupidest things..." Ally apoligized. Jason was sill unease he pushed the tips of his index fingers.
"Well... I am pretty stupid..." Jason said.
Ally smiled "you know what I mean" she says then sniffles. "I'm also sorry for yelling at you." She wrapes her arms around him. Jason blushes and wrapes his arms around her. Ally sniffled again. "I am really sorry I don't even know why I yelled at you..." she said.
"It's fine... all is forgiven." Jason says.
Ally lets go of Jason and Jason lets go of Ally. Ally grabbed her bag.
"Jason." She calls for.
"I'll be there in a sec." He throws his stuff on himself. "You do relize how stupid I look right now?" He says playfully.
"Yeah... but as long as I'm not the one that looks stupid it's fine." She smiles at him. Jason rolls his eyes.
"So... how are you felling?" Jason questions.
"I'm better I guess all I needed was someone to vent at..." she explains.
"I guess that's good," Jason says with a smile. They approch the doors that lead outside ahe quickly turns around.
"Does it look like I've been crying?" she wonders.
"A little... hardly noticable," Jason tries to comfort her.
"Dammit... my dads going to notice." She rubs her eyes. "Then he's going to ask why I'm crying... just..." she roughly explains.
Jason looks at her trying to understand. "But whatever... Thanks..."
"Uhh... you're welcome... hope it goes..." Ally was already out the door, so ahe couldn't hear what he had to say...