Chapter 4 Part 2: A Tearful Dance...

As Jason walks into the gym he instantly see Ally laying on the ground on the opisite side... He cocks his head slightly puzzled... he started to walk over to her... as he got closer he noticed she wasn't just laying she was also in pain... he sat next to her
"What's wrong?" He asked
"My stomach doesn't feel good..."
"Want me to get you something to drink or eat?" Jason quickly asks
She shakes her head "UuuUaa..." she replies she starts to cry...
<think Jason think...>
Jason looked at her... "want me to get an aid?" He asked.
"Kelly and Abby already went to go get one..." she says holding her stomach... Jason lokks at her didpleased by himself... "is there anything I can do?" He asks...
"No..." she says "it's girl kinda stuff..."
"Ok... I will stay here just in case..." He says sitting next to her...
"Ok, Thanks..." she says forming tears once again.
Soon an aid appers in the gym heading for Ally
Jason doesn't notice... the aid crouches down next to her and then puts her body over hers, as if she was protecting her from Jason...
Jason got up and  sighed a little and walked off... soon he returned... "Hey..." he says sitting next to her... she was sitting up against the wall still crying lightly... "hey..." she says in a sad voice...
"How are you feeling?" He asks.
"Better..." she answers.
"Do you want to go eat now? I heard the pizza just arrized..." Jason said.
She nodded "can you take me..." she asks Jason holds out a hand for her.
"Yeah..." she grabs his hand and pulls on it lifting herself up. Jason looks at some people who were throwing a ball nearby... "Hey guys can you stop throwing that ball just for a minute..." Jason asks, one of the kids just grabs the ball and watches as we slugishly reach our way tord the exit of the gym... they finally reach it, and lets Ally sit at a seat with her friends...
"Thanks Jason..." she says smiling and turning to her friends...
I sigh not replying knowing she wouldn't listen anyway... Jason walks off alone once again...