i | preface

copyright & disclaimer

Text copyright © Who Killed Cock Robin ™ two thousand and seventeen

All rights reserved ® symphonia- (Tina N.)

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Steal this story and I will feed your body to my pet lion {Trixie}. Piece by piece.

dedication

to MoreArtyTea  because this story is legit her cup of tea {check it out i rhymed haha.}

quote

"Who saw him die?" "I," said the Fly,

"With my little eye, I saw him die."

Derived from the English nursery rhyme 'Who Killed Cock Robin.'

short synopsis

short synopsis

Ten years ago, Isabella Ramos witnessed something she shouldn't have. Ten years later, she is working against the crimes she saw as a forensic pathologist. Her life is as it was before the incident until the Fable Syndicate is on the rise again.

The group that killed Cock Robin ten years ago.

warnings

  ໐  Character Death (s)

  ໐  Macabre themes

  ໐ Dark themes

  ໐ Influx of Medical terms 

  ໐ Graphic Violence 

note

yo yo tina here. for my followers who have been with me since the beginning, i am sure that you remember the names of the characters from 2014 in this story. the inspiration of this was actually my mum reading the poem to my younger brother when he asked about it, and i thought 'what if each animal in the poem represented some syndicate that collectively killed one person and someone witnessed it?' and BAM WKCR was born :)

constructive criticism is more than welcome! and feel free to comment your thoughts on each chapter (and maybe throw in a follow and a vote as well). it keeps me motivated! and it also means more chapters will be released :)

please note that this story will be thoroughly edited once it is completed.

Enjoy!