Chapter 7

Chapter 7 -

Emma's P.O-V-

We reached Peytons house and Spencer an Cameron went to the kitchen while Peyton and I want upstairs to her room.

She closed the door behind her and I put everything on the floor. I sat down on the floor and leaned against the bed as Python did the same.

"So...before we get started, what was you talking about this morning?" Peyton asked turning to me as I did the same.

"I was talking about a lot of things this morning, gotta be more specific." I told her. "The whole Cameron thing!" she exclaimed.

"Oh! Um, well... last night, everybody was sleeping well, I thought. I went for a midnight swim and Cameron followed me. He snuck up on me and pretended he was gonna kidnap me or rape me or whatever. He kept saying that everybody knew that I liked him and wanted to kiss him. I keep saying no. Then he kissed me. When I pulled away he was like told ya'. I keep saying whatever and that he wanted to kiss me. He was like, no. And I kissed him. He didn't pull away so I did. I was like told ya' mocking him. "You would of pulled away but you didn't'' Then he tried to kiss me again but I left before he could." I explained.

"OMG! HE LIKES YOU AND YOU LIKE HIM!" she yelled. "What! I do not like him!" I said deffending myself. "Really?" she questioned. "Yeah!" I replied. "BRB!" Peyton said.

She got up running out of the room. I ran after her. I followed her all the way into the kitchen where the boys were. She was talking to Spencer. After awhile Spencer took Cameron somewhere. Then a few minutes later Peyton started dragging me in the same direction.

"Peyton, where are you taking me?" I said trying to get out of her grip but I failed. She didn't answer. We turned the corner and saw Spencer leaning against a closet door.

"What's going on?" I asked. They still didn't talk Spencer opened the door real fast throwing me in and slamming it closed with a lock.

I reached for a light switch or whatever but there was none. I sighed. Then I felt hands wrap around my waist.

I started screaming. "Relax, it's Cameron. Spencer locked me in here too." he said.

I slid to the ground and Cameron followed sitting next to me with his arm still around my waist. He leaned me in toward him.

"Why do you think they locked us in here together?" Cameron asked.

I thought for a second, "Because, I told Peyton what happened in the pool." I replied. "What? Why?" he asked letting go of my waist and we looked each other in the eyes. We was now, sitting across from each other. It wasn't a very big closet.

"I don't know. She wouldn't stop bugging me about it, so I finally told her. Are you really ashamed that you like me?" I asked.

"I'm not ashamed, I just didn't want them to know I liked you, because I've never had a girlfriend or a kiss before." he replied. "But I'm not your girlfriend." I told him.

"You could be.." He said quietly, barley able to hear. "I'm sorry, what?" I questioned to make sure I heard him right.

He took a deep breathe and spoke, "Emma Jones, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I waited for a few seconds.

I got up on my knees and leaned in kissing him paitonatly(I don't know how to spell it.). I parted and stayed a few inches away from his face.

"Is that a yes?" he asked looking in my eyes.

I laughed and nodded. He grabbed my checks and pulled me in for another kiss. This time it was long but, not too long.

I pulled away and stood up. Cameron didd the same.

We banged on the door and they let us out. "Are you guys an idptem now?" Peyton asked wiggleing her eyebrows.

I pushed her playful and nodded.