Chapter 8

Chapter 8-

Emma's P.O.V -

It's been two and a half months since Cameron and I started dating. We haven't really been doing anything so I decided to skip over it. The 'crew' has just been in between houses hanging out watching movies and going to school.

Remember the science fair? Yeah..... Peyton and I came in last place. Apparently dying hair isn't really sciencey. But,then why do they teach it? Exactly! It's science. People these days..

We still got an 'A' in class though because not everybody did theirs so he gave the points to anyone who finished.

Peyton, Cameron, and Karen go back to work on 'Jessie' tomorrow. It's cool though because my dad said that I can skip school the first week to watch them shoot one whole episode. Oh, did I forget to mention, Karen is home schooled. oops.

Oh yeah, my dad came home and we're all settled in. Although, he's not thrilled I'm dating our neighbor. But, he'll get over it.

School went by fast. And we was all having a reunited cast party at my house. I'm not apart of the cast but they all say my house it big enough.

On my way home from school, Cameron and I stopped at the store buying snacks for the party. Nobody's talked to Debby or Kevin since that first day I met them. But they said they're coming!

~~~~~

Even was here and in the pool. I had on my only bikinni, the zebra print one. My dad was at work.

"So, how long have you two been dating?" Kevin asked. "Um. Two months. Almost three." Cameron says grabbing me into a side hug. I wrap my arms around his neck and leave it there as he leaves his arms around my waist.

"Oh, cute! But why is this the first I'm hearing about this?" Debby asked. "Because, not even the fans know." He replied. "Yeah, they've been hiding it from everybody but us and the family. At school

they pass lovey dovy notes and stare at each other when they can. Who knows what else." Peyton adds wiggeling her eyebrows.

"Oh, shut up. We haven't done anything but kiss. We haven't even made out!" I exclaimed. "Quit lying." Cameron says giving a high five to Spencer and Karen.

I push him letting go. He slips into the water and acts like he's drowning. He pulls me down with him.

He picks me up and slings me on his back and reaches the surface of air. "Put me down now!" I say crossing my arms. "Give me a kiss?" He asked.

"In your dreams." I reply. "Then no!" He tells me. "Okay.. fine. But only one!" I exclaim.

He sits me back down in the water and goes in for a kiss. I turn my head making him kiss my check.

"That's it!" he says about to pick me back up. "No! For real. Just stop!" I reply and move to the other end were, Skai, Peyton, and Debby moved too.

"I hate him." I say. They all look at me with smirks. "But you date him." Skai adds. "Yeah, but sometimes he can be way to childish!" I reply. "Boys." Peyton says and we all start talking about random things.