Principles office-Chapter 6

Recap:
"Mr.Hart and Ms.Petal, principles office now!"

Logan's POV

  Everything felt right, I knew that singing was Ashley's talent, so to help her open up, we'd sing together. We both new the song by heart, everything went perfectly.

  My tummy felt weird, like I was nervous, but not. You know what I mean? My tummy only felt like then when I was around Ash.
  What's wrong with my stomach?Am I hungry?
"Mr.Hart and Ms.Petal, principle's office now!" The dean yelled. Still standing on the table, we looked at the dean. Great timing. Just great.
  Ash jumped off the table, holding her hand out to me. Willingly, I took it and hoped off the table.
  Keeping my eyes on the floor, I walked through all the shocked students and followed Ash over to the dean. Honestly, she looked scary, like very scary.

The dean of course... not Ash.

  If looks could kill...
"Off with you to!"She yelled pushing us out into the hallway.
We walked silence, not awkward silence, but more like a thinking silence. Slowly, we entered the office, awaiting the principle.
________________________________
Ashely's POV

  To say I was freaking out was an understatement, I was way beyond freaking out. Not once did I ever get in trouble.

  Im not a good two shoes girl though, I just liked to lay low, so I never got in trouble.
  We walked into the principles office in silence, it felt like everyone's eyes were on us. I think they were.
"Come into my office you two,"Mr.Smith, the principle, said sternly.
  We walked inside the office, looked around. It was quite pleasant, and very detailed. Mr.Smith sat down in his desk, beckoning us to sit in the chairs.
  I sat down, Logan did to. A couple minutes of awkward silence passed between the 3 of us. Finally, Mr.Smith began to speak,
"Mrs.Sean told me what you two did in the cafeteria,"he began, "It was very cliche, like from a movie, but unexceptional in school. Ashley, I'm very disappointed in you, normally you never do this kind of thing. As for you Logan, since you are new here, I'm letting both of you off with a warning,"

What he said sounded very teasing, almost like he was going to chuckle. A mischievous glint lay in one of his eyes.

  Yes, a warning only!

"Thank you Principle Smith,"Me and Logan said at the sane time. Mr.Smith chuckled at this.
"But, you will have detention starting today, till the end of the week," He said more sternly.
  Cue the Mental groaning, luckily I didn't have anything after school for the whole week! Or at least I think so.

We both nodded, and headed out of the office. Things got awkward from that point on. It wasn't awkward when we were singing, but rather now.

Especially at the end of the song, when we were about to kiss. I really really like Logan, it's like a warm tingly feeling fills my chest when I'm around him. Everything feels so fake though, like we're living a movie. Since I don't want to ruin our friendship, I'm going to keep my feelings to myself only. But I swear that I saw emotion flicker through his eyes when we'd were that close.

"So um...sorry for getting you in trouble.."Logan muttered.
"It's ok, you never knew the dean was going to walk in at that moment..Um thank you for today,"I mumbled, not looking up.
"No problem. Things are getting really awkward, I liked how we were before,"He said, looking at me.
"Yeah me to,"
"So can we go back to his things were?"
"Of course!"
Things weren't awkward after that, in fact we were so deep in conversation, that I didn't realize that I had just bumped into Brittney.
"Oh sorry,"I said.
"Whatever. And that little scene you made in lunch was stupid,"She snapped looking at me straight in the eye. I gulped, I really wanted to yell something to her face, but I couldn't, I just didn't have the courage.

But, I was getting stronger. I actually looked Brittney in the eyes! Something flashed in them, anger and was that...jealousy? No, it couldn't be. Brittney jealous? Of me. Nah, I'm probably just imagining things.
"Quit it Brittney,"Logan snapped back at her, resting his hand on my shoulder.
"Like whatever,"Brittney exclaimed angrily, nostrils flaming as she stomped off.
We both burst out laughing after Brittney left.
"D-did you see her face?"I laughed, my face turning red.
"Hilarious! She was literally fuming,"Logan said, almost to tears. We stood like that laughing hysterically for literally 5 minutes straight, earning us curios gazes from other kids around us.
Realizing we only had 5 minute to get to our next classes, we both said goodbye and ran off.
I couldn't stop smiling the rest of the day.