Awkward...

So... is this whats called a filler chapter? I guess it is... ANYWHO everything will be explained next chapter, well, almost everything. Storys have their secrets ya'know!

Elizabeth is just that kind of person to not get freaked out like any normal person would. Flying Mint Bunny scared her, yeah, but that was a one time thing! England isn't her favorite Hetalia character *le gasp* so she's not fangasming everywhere over him. Her favorite character is.... SHALL BE REVEALED SHORTY (It's not my personal fav but close!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he said he was going to be staying with me I didn’t think he meant literally.

“You are so lucky my parents are away on business.” I growled, tossing my bag onto my bed. Doing the same as the bag I flopped down onto the cushy mattress and buried my head in the comforter. When he didn’t say anything I picked my head up and looked at him. He was just standing by the door, taking in every aspect of my room.

“If you keep eye raping my room I’m going to have to kill you.” I said dead serious. This snapped him out of his daze. His eyes narrowed in on me.

“I would prefer you not use such disgusting langue.” He said. Pushing off from the door frame he walked over to me. I raised an eyebrow.

“You know you are the first boy to ever come into my bedroom. Feel honored.” His eyebrow twitch and I couldn’t help but giggle. They were just so bushy. He only sighed. He probably hated me. I shrugged my shoulders; it didn’t matter, as long as something exciting happened.

“So,” I said, hopping off of my bed. “Imma go update my Facebook status.” Racing out the door I skidded to a halt before turning to the left and running down the hall. When I entered my work room I sprung at my chair, landing on it and making it spin in a circle eight times. Hitting random buttons on my keyboard my computer finally turned on. Going onto facebook I typed in my username and password. Once on my account I immediately updated my status:

❒ Single

❒ Taken

✔ Living with England

I reclined in my seat, letting out a loud sigh. A loud ‘ding’ went off and I slowly made my eyes look at the screen once more. A chat box had opened up at the bottom of the screen and it was none other than little miss Paige.

Whats with the status? She typed.

It’s complicated Paige. I responded, growling to myself.

Tell me

No.

Now!

Its anime related. This usually made people lose interest.

Tell meeeee!!!! Obvious my tactics didn’t work on miss ‘I’m too perfect for the world’.

I’m leaving. And with that I closed the chat window. She tried messaging me at least a dozen times but I ignored her. Gazing at my status I saw that Aika had commented on it.

Getting it on I see. xD I am so proud of you! I rolled my eyes and snickered.

Yeah, I’m just hoping to get some action if ya know what I mean. I typed in the comments. She responded immediately.

Get some of that yumminess girl.

I want to, but I don’t think he likes me very much… (╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

“I really don’t like you.” I whipped my head around at the sudden sound of a British accent. I came face to face with an emerald eyed nation. “Don’t tell everyone that I’m living with you. Bloody twit.” He mumbled the last bit. Without any warning he reached down and unplugged my computer. I gaped at him.

“Hey! Why the hell did you do that?” I yelled in his face. I’m pretty sure I spat in his eye because he rubbed it, looking disgusted.

“Because you were telling everyone that I am real.” I rolled my eyes.

“Buddy, you have a lot of explaining to do. Also, no one would believe me even if I brought you to school for show and tell,” I paused. “You’re not going to school, right?” He shrugged his shoulders. I sighed.

“Explain. Now.” I pushed off of the desk in my spiny chair, doing four circles before stopping.

“You have some explaining to do yourself,” He countered. “Like what ‘yumminess’ and ‘action’ you are going to do and get from me.” He raised an eyebrow and I coughed as my face flushed slightly.

“Well… Uh….” I looked around the room nervously. My hawk like eyes narrowed in on an unopened box from amazon. My face lit up as I jumped out of my chair and grabbed at it. Tearing it open I looked into its contents. England stared at me with an annoyed expression. I ignored him and lifted up my new item. It was cloth of some kind. Shaking it out England and I both examined it. It had a picture of none other than our new friend England on it.

We both didn’t say a word and the room filled with an unbearable awkward silence.

“Awkward…” I finally said, rocking back and forth on my heels. He put his head to his hand.

“I’m not going to ask.”