DC the Don

That's don^^^

Dominique

We walk inside the house and it was packed with people. I would say teenagers but some people in here looked grown. "It's about time y'all got here!" A boy approaches the guys,dapping them up

"We had to wait on this one."Zo points to me."Hey I'm Dominique. I just moved here."I wave to the cute stranger.

"My name is Don,it's nice to meet you."He smiles revealing a set of white straight teeth."Let's go get something to drink."

"Sure."I follow him and look back at the boys who had confused looks on their faces.I give them a shrug and continue to follow don.

"Do you want alcohol or a regular drink?" He asks grabbing a red plastic cup."Just a regular drink please."

He hands me the cup,"You're not a drinker I see."I shake my head,taking a sip."No,I'm not a big fan of ruining my body."

"Smart and pretty,I like it." He gives me a grin.

"Thanks,that actually means something coming from a guy like you."I smirk.

"What does-"

"-AYE DON WE NEED YOU!"He was interrupted by someone."I'll be back." He runs along to wherever he was in need.

I scan my surroundings hoping I don't look lost since I was alone. I look around the house,people were dancing,drinking and a really intense game of beer pong was going on. But the one thing that caught my eye was Lamelo and some girl.

They were on the couch,but she was sitting on his lap.She was really pretty,average height and tan skin. By the looks of it, I would say they were thing.

I should've known better

Someone like Lamelo was never off the market. He was a star basketball player and had the looks. Why would he be single?

"Hey I'm back." Don appears from the crowd."Good,you had me looking like a loner." I laugh because it was the truth.

"C'mon let's go talk to some friends of mine."He grabs my hand,taking me back a little. A nervous feeling went through my body as I felt "butterflies" in my stomach.

"Guys this is Dominique. Dominique these are some of my closest friends."He introduces me to a group of mainly boys and a few girls. Including the one who was still on top of Lamelo.

"Hey it's nice to meet you guys."I start talking to some of the people in our small area. I wasn't that shy,I had my quiet moments but for the most part I liked talking to people.

I was talking to this boy named O and phaquan when I notice quan lean towards don."Bro is that you?"

"Nah,not yet."They did a terrible job at whispering especially since I was right next to them. Don was incredibly handsome so hearing this made me want to scream.

I hear a loud familiar laugh and turn to the source,Lamelo.They were just talking to each other,neither one of them noticing anyone around them.

Lamelo looks up automatically bringing his eyes to my gaze. It felt like we were watching one another for awhile before I smile and look away. The two seemed happy together.Maybe I missed my chance,or maybe I never had it.

There was a tap on my shoulder,"Hey wanna go to my room?"I looked at Don who had hope in his eyes.I glance back at Lamelo,who happened to already be looking at us.

I grab his hand before answering,"Yeah let's go."

Lamelo

"I didn't expect that to happen."Gelo says as we watch Dominique leave with Don.She wasn't shy and it was very clear."He better not get comfortable with her." I walk away from my brothers.

Dominique and Don were in the kitchen talking about who knows what.I push my way through the hot bodies and find my boys."Wassup with it y'all!"I yell out.

I was talking to Eli and phaquan,"Is it just me or does the speaker sound weird?" O points out."Yes it does.AYE DON WE NEED YOU!" Quan yells out.

"Did you happen to see the girl my brothers and I walked in with?" I search the room for Dominique.

"No man why?" O laughs at me,"And I thought you were messing with Taylor?"

"Um I'm not sure about that anymore."Taylor was cool and all,but something about Dominique made me more interested in her. I seen her in the kitchen alone,"I'll be back man."I tell Eli.

I was walking over to where she was when somebody grabs my arm. "Hey sexy where are you going?" It was Taylor.

"Nowhere now."I smile down at the girl.We turn around and go back to where I previously was. I sit on the couch and she sits on my lap."look at the love birds." Quan jokes around.

We ignore him,falling into our own conversation."I barely heard from you this week."

"I just wanted to spend time with zo and gelo before they left."I partially lie to her. I wanted to spend time with them and Dominique as much as I could. I didn't mention Dominique for various reasons.

"Well I missed you melo."She tells me as she plays with my chains. "I know babe but I'll make time for you this week."

"Promise?"

"Promise."Taylor and I kept talking about things like summer plans,family trips and other stuff.For the short time week we didn't spend together,there was a lot that we caught up on.

We were so into our conversation that we didn't even notice Don and Dominique."Who is that girl with don?"

"Oh that's my neighbor Dominique." I my attention left the girl on my lap and went to the girl who was with my friend. Dominique was an amazing girl to be around. Even though she's rude as hell to me,she was funny,nice,and played basketball.

Our eyes met and were locked together. Taylor was nice and all but there's more to Dominique that I want to discover. Yes she was already an open person,but I want to be closer to her. The one person she can always go to. The person she trusts.

She gives me a smile and goes back to talking to Don. They exchanged a few words before she looked back at me and walked away with him,holding hands.

That should be me.

So how do y'all feel about Taylor and Don?Melo wants Dominique but Do you guys think Dominique wants Don or Melo? Tell me in the comments💗