Anniversary

This is where they're at^

Dominique

Everyone in the house had woke up early and was getting ready for today's events. I was outside laying on the hammock and watched the waves roll into the sand.

"Why'd you wake up so early?" Lamelo stands over me,rubbing his eyes. "Damn no hello or anything?" This boy is always so quick to say something he forgets how to properly greet someone.

"Shut up,it's too early," He lays down beside me giving me a kiss."Dude it's 9 am." I seen the camera crew come over our way. It was kinda weird being recorded all the time,but adjusted a bit.

He starts to cuddle me,resting his head on my chest.I played with his messy bed head,this was how we always relaxed."Yeah and I'm still tired." He yawned,"But I got something planned today for us."

"Melo I said I don't want anything. I hustled wanted you to remember."

"I did remember." He looks up at me,"Do I have to say the exact words,Happy anniversary?"

"Um I don't know because we both acknowledge it." I laugh because we were both confused. I never told Daijon happy anniversary,so I still don't know.

Melo asks the camera crew,"Aye do we have to say happy anniversary or are we cool?"

"I don't know man, every relationship is different." They laugh at us. Zo,Denise,Gelo,Kaliah and Dmo come over to is.

"What's so funny over here?" Dmo looks at us."We were wondering if we have to say happy anniversary or are we ok because we both know it's today?" I tell them our current situation.

"Oh young love is beautiful." Lonzo smiles,"You gotta say it."

"Why? She knows. I know.She knows that I know. Ain't we good?" Melo shrugs.

"Melo you have to say it. You're in a relationship now,you gotta be more mature." Gelo did have a point with that one. His little brother had his moments were you wondered how old he was.

Lamelo turns to me,"Well happy anniversary you punk.I love you." He kisses me. "Happy anniversary hoe." I return the kiss. Everyone around us coos,"Awe how cute."

"I don't know how mature it is to call each other punk and hoe,but y'all are getting there." Gelo chuckles.

••••••

"Melo where are we going?" He dad his dad drop us off in the middle of nowhere and after he left,we started walking. He told me we were gonna go swimming but now I think he lied.

"We're hiking to a secrect location."Good thing he told me to bring shoes and not sandals. Melo led the way as me and the camera crew followed.

I stop to take of my shirt,"It's so muggy here." I continued walking in my bikini top. Hawaii is beautiful but the weather is something else.

"Clam down,we're here." He turned a corner revealing a nice area with a water fall. "Melo this is so cool." I drop my backpack,taking off my running shorts and shoes.

He does the same thing,"I was hoping you'd like it." He tells me. I hop into the Luke warm water,"Hurry up slow poke."

"You gon stop calling me names." He gets in splashing me in the face. I splash water at him,"Yeah no I'm not."