Dora and Diego

One day in the jungle Dora, Diego and Boots are exploring the area. They decide to take a break and stop to have lunch. They start taking out their lunches and boots takes out a big bowl about the size of a beachball and it was completely filled with a bunch of delicious beans. Plus earlier Diego had snuck in over 9000 laxatives. Boots was starving so he ate the entire bowl. But then he started to feel the effects of the laxatives. Well Dora and Diego started drinking some tequila and got really tipsy. Boots started feeling it coming out and he ran into the forest. He then started taking a HUUUUUGGGEEE SHIT. LIKE IT WAS THE SHIT OF A DRAGON. A GOD DAMN MOUNTAIN SIZED POOP, AND HE WAS TRYING TO MAKE IT COME OUT THE BEST HE COULD. HE JUST WENT "UGGGUHIIJGUJHIGUJJFUGUUUUHHHHHHHH" AND STARTED SCREAMING. Dora and Diego just thought he was having a good time so they let him be. Also they didn't really care and were drunk from the apple juice boots made, so they couldn't think properly. Dora also had gotten really horny and decided she wanted Diego to f*ck her really badly. So Dora asked Diego if he wanted to go to the cave to find some "treasure". Obviously, Diego accepted and decided to follow Dora into the cave. 

While they were walking Diego started getting harder than the walls that were sorrounding him in the cave. As they walked closer to the "treasure" Diego started to get really turned on. Like he was at the point where he could easily just fuck a table right then and there and he was starting to look at Dora more. "I don't care if she's my cousin", Diego thought. I just want to shove my big giant granola bar inside of her. Dora was having similar thoughts as Diego. She was so fucking horny she would probably fuck her own dad. It was so intense both of them were thinking about being cousin fuckers because why the hell not. Dora asked "So Diego.. you have any love interests?" Diego replied with a "no.." and started smiling like a fucking uncle about to harass a 9 year old boy. Than Dora went in and kissed Diego right on the lips. They started making out as Dora's hot latina breath poured all over Diego's face as she said "mMm YOU lIKE That fuckinG couSin Fucker.."         

And that's where shit went down.