Swiper NO FUCKING SWIPING

With the sight of Boots' disembodied head on the ground, Dora screamed. They held their switchblades closer. It was moving towards them now... It leaped out of the shadows towards Diego but this time Dora got him. Right in the eye she stabbed him with her butthole switch blade. He screamed in pain and leaped away, but before he got out Diego threw his Switchblade at his tail and caught Swiper right against the ground. Swiper now pinned to the ground by a switchblade Dora and Diego started chanting the one incantation to fuck Swiper up. "Swiper NO swiping. Swiper NO swiping. Swiper NO swiping." As their voices rose higher and higher Swiper started screaming " NO GOD PLEASE NO I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK. PLEASE, SOMEONE, SAVE M-" Than all of a sudden, Swiper vanished. All that was left was his bandana. "Jeesus" Dora said, as they put their clothes back on. Just as their clothes were back on Dora and Diego's parents walked into the cave. They were looking all over for Dora and Diego. " Thank god your safe" said Dora's mom."Where's boots?" She asked. There was no response but they saw the blood and his disembodied head on the ground. "Oh my fucking god..." But before they could say another word, they heard something. A monster's howl... No... It was Swiper.