Saved?

Nick's POV
I was running though the forest trying to get away from some thugs who were following me.

They had kidnapped me and I just escaped. Who knew what they would do to me of they caught me again!
Next thing I knew they had me cornered around a tree.
"Well well well, I must admit, that was a mighty fine try," said the biggest one grabbing me by the collar of my sweater, "but not good enough."
I tried to struggle out of his grip as he punched me in the face and laughed.
Then out of nowhere gunshots were fired and killed his two buddies.
He dropped me and yelled "Who's there!" into the forest. There was no reply. He got a sickish grin and aimed his gun at my head. "Come out or I'll shoot!"
There was a sigh and some rustle in the bushes when out came... Oh God... Out came... Red.
I gasped at the sight and red held his gun up at the thug,
"Let him go."
"Why should I?" replied the thug amused.
Red just grined and pulled the trigger.
"Because I'll kill you" he said as the thug fell to the ground.
He then looked at me and I backed up futher towards the tree. How is he alive?! Why is he here?!
He then walked up to me,"Are you ok nick?" He asked in a, strangely soothing manner.
"R-red?!" I asked. He let out a sigh and said,
"Yes it's me."
"How are you alive?" I asked.
"Ross healed me, him being a doctor and all." It was then that I noticed that he had bandages around his head."Speaking of healing, how much did they hurt you?"
When I was kidnapped they cut me and punch me till I bled. "Let's go to my place to take care of those cuts," He said as he grabbed me by the wrists and started walking in the direction he came.
I followed him because I didn't know what to do, and I'm too weak right now to struggle.
I just hope this all ends ok.

Ok! I got a chapter out! I'll only continue if people actually read this and ask for more. See ya!