One Day... {Ch. 10} [CH. 10 SPECIAL~]

What you need to know
(Y/N), Your name.
(L/N), Last Name
(H/C), Hair Color
(O/E/C), Original Eye Color
(S/T), Sword Type
(S/C), Sword Color
(F/C), Favorite Color
(S/F/C), Second Favorite Color
(W/N) Wyvern Name
A/N, Author's Note
More shall be added

Red- Angry, mad, stressed
Orange- embarrassed, shocked
Yellow- shy, speechless, relaxed
Green- happy, hyper
Blue- sadness, depressed
Purple- mischievous
Pink- flirty, blushing
Grey- scared, sleepless
Black- body is being taken over .-._.
White- defeated, regret
Magenta- in sweet heaven

Aphmau- Purple Cat
Laurance- Orange Cat
Garroth- Blue Dragon
Zoey- Phoenix
Katelyn- Light Blue Cat
Dante- Dark Blue Wolf
Aaron- Black Werewolf
Travis- Snow Leopard
Declan- Cheetah
Tender- White Wyvern

~~Your POV~~
I sighed and sung my fake mom's lullaby. When I finished I heard clapping behind me. My head turned and I saw Aphmau and Zoey. They smiled and I chuckled nervously. "Hi...umm...I want you to fall asleep...somehow a letter came from Sealine Maple?" Aphmau said handing me a letter. I gasped and opened it.

Dear (Y/N),
Hey we were wondering when your coming back. Everyday you come less and less. Please can you come back we miss you! Oh...Aaron says Hi...TELL YOUR MOM SHES NICE!

Love,
Sealine Maple guards.

"Uh huh...well...I'm gonna go get some sleep thank you!" I said happily. The girls nodded and headed out. I placed the letter on my nightstand and laid in bed. I stretched and closed my eyes. Soon consumed by the darkiness

~~In your Dream~~~

I stretched again as I looked around. I smiled and skipped towards the gates. I saw Dante and Travis on top of the gates. "Hiya~" I said teleporting to the top of the wall. They both jumped. "You got our letter?" Travis asked. I nodded. "How did you get it to Phoenix Drop, you are basically in my dream world." I said. The guys shrugged and look at a girl who looked like my mom. Is sighed and she smirked. She teleported to me and hugged me.

"Hi mom." "Hey darling." She replied. I laughed and we departed from our hug. I looked at the ground and I heard armor clanking. I looked behind me and saw Zane and some army. My mom and I looked at each other and nodded. We closed our eyes and our sharp teeth grew. We opened our eyes again and the army shrieked. I hissed and turned into a bat and dove down at them. Most of them yelled and screamed. They ran away and Zane was the last one.

I looked him in the eye. He smirked at me and I frowned. Who knew he had powers because HE teleported ME to their VILLAGE and I was MAD!  "BAKA!" I yelled. I aimed to punch him but he grabbed my hand and twisted my arm. I screamed in pain and he kept turning it. "STOP! STOP! STOP!" I cried. He kept going till there was a crack. I screamed and everything went black.

~~In Reality~~

~~Your POV~~
   I woke up and screamed. I looked at my arm and it was fine but it hurt! I held it and kept my tears in. My door swiftly opened. "Are you okay?!" A guy with black hair asked. I looked into his green eyes and he smiled at me. "Hi, I'm Freddy. I heard your father abused you and I wanted to know if your okay." He said walking over to my bed. "I just had a bad dream of someone breaking my arm." I said smiling the slightest. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me up and we walked into the village.