Home and Excuses {Ch. 13}

What you need to know
(Y/N), Your name.
(L/N), Last Name
(H/C), Hair Color
(O/E/C), Original Eye Color
(S/T), Sword Type
(S/C), Sword Color
(F/C), Favorite Color
(S/F/C), Second Favorite Color
(F/C/F), Favorite Cake Flavor
A/N, Author's Note
More shall be added

Red- Angry, mad, stressed
Orange- embarrassed, shocked
Yellow- shy, speechless, relaxed
Green- happy, hyper
Blue- sadness, depressed
Purple- mischievous
Pink- flirty, blushing
Grey- scared, sleepless
Black- body is being taken over .-._.
White- defeated, regret
Magenta- in sweet heaven

Aphmau- Purple Cat
Laurance- Orange Cat
Garroth- Blue Dragon
Zoey- Phoenix
Katelyn- Light Blue Cat
Dante- Dark Blue Wolf
Aaron- Black Werewolf
Travis- Snow Leopard
Declan- Cheetah
Tender- White Wyvern

(Play music whenever)

~~Your POV~~
I looked up ad saw, Katelyn, Travis, and Laurance?! How did they become a mermaid and mermen. I got up and swam to them quickly and whispered loud enough for them to hear, "What happened?!" Katelyn pointed at Laurance and Laurance pointed Travis then Travis pointed at both Katelyn and Laurance. "We went into the candy dimension went to a cave fell in went into water in that cave then Laurance thought it would be fun to splash us!" Katelyn complained. I felt someone's arm around me. I looked to the side and Alec had a serious face. "Kill them." He said. "N-NO, NO, NO!" I yelled loudly again. "I....I know these people but I wish I never met this one." I said pointing to Travis. Katelyn laughed and was swimming up towards me when Alec growled. She got scared then went back.

"Why don't you sit down?" Alec asked with an evil smirk. Aphmau got up and followed Katelyn and I slowly back to my seat. Katelyn sat next to me then Aphmau sat next to Katelyn. We stayed quiet and stared at each other until we bursted out laughing. "SILENCE!" Alec's dad yelled. I jumped and almost fell out of my chair. I found another seashell and checked to see if Alec was looking. He wasn't then I slid the seashell to Laurance. He stopped it and looked up at me. I looked at Alec and nodded. Laurance sent it back. "You better not be playing with another seashell." Alec said as I hid the seashell, "n-no." When Alec was looking I handed the seashell to Ray and watched Ray give the seashell to Laurance. We both snickered and Katelyn did too after watching what I did. We kept sickening trying to keep our laughter in.

Ray came back and handed me the seashell. I looked at Alec before looking back at Laurance. I threw the seashell across the table which made Kately, Aphmau, Dante, Ray, Travis, Garroth, the guard behind Dante, and I laugh. "Give me the seashell." Alec demanded. We all stopped laughing and Laurance put the seashell under the table. "What seashell?" Laurance asked. "If I see a seashell again your all in big trouble. Laurance threw the shell back and I put it under the table as well. "Ah, the main course." Alec's dad said. They placed a plate in front of us then lifted them up to reveal grab. They all looked frightened and scared. I screamed and gasped putting the back of my hand to my forehead. I grabbed all of the crabs and took them to an open window. "Thank you, Princess!" They all cheered going away. "Bye!" I said happily. I swam back to the table. The king and queen were whispering. I ignored it and ate my "salad."

~~Timeskip~~

"I think we should get going. Our home needs us." Garroth said standing up. I nodded and stood up too. Everyone else stood up and head for the door. Before I could start someone grabbed my arm. I looked up and saw Alec. "Let go." I demand. "Let go!" I said more loudly. I got my arm out of his grip and quickly grabbed Ray and the guard that was with Dante and I dragged them out of the kitchen. "GET BACK HERE SO YOU CAN MARRY ME!" Alec yelled. I let go of Ray and Dante's guard and they followed me, and I was following the others to shore. When we got to surface Ray and Dante's guard were scared to come out of the water. I laid on the sand and waited for my tail to dry up along with the others.