Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*Author P.O.V*

"Why does sex have to be so damn complicated?" Harry asked as he sat down next to Niall, who was playing Fruit Ninja on his phone.

"I have no idea." Niall said with a proud smile on his face as he finally beat his old score doing a victory dance in his head.

"The girl I was with this time only went with me because of a dare." Harry said crossing his arms over his chest putting his feet on the coffee table.

"That's fucked up." Niall said shaking his head slightly since he was trying to focus on the game."You wanna go to her house and egg it?"

"No. She's not worth it." Harry said with a shake of his head as Niall let out a laugh.

You see Harry was never good with relationships. He was the one that always got dumped or used. He had been through at least 25 break ups and all of them ended with the other saying "it's not you it's me". And sadly enough it actually was them. Harry did everything right from romantic dates to meeting the family. He even went as far as to get engage with someone. They were the ones that had a husband, boyfriend, or found someone better. Harry never really understood why people did those things if they was just going to break it off with him. They really shouldn't have done it in the first fucking place. Harry has seriously thought about locking himself in his house and pleasing himself until he dies. He really can't do it anymore. Relationships are just so fucking hard to him. He doesn't know how people do it.

"You'll find the one some day." Niall said reaching for his beer bottle taking a sip before continuing his game as Harry shook his head.

"No I'm not. It's never going to happen. I'm not getting into a relationship anymore. I quit." Harry said shrugging his shoulders and grabbed the remote and turning the TV on to see Friends With Benefits on.

An idea sparked in Harry's mind as he watched the movie. He looked over at Niall seeing him stuff some chips in his mouth not taking his eyes off his phone. Harry thought that maybe Niall would agree to have a friends with benefits type of relationship. Shit Harry knew he would because Niall can never keep his dick in his pants or his lips to himself. He's not a sex addict but he was close to being one in Harry's eyes. On the other hand though, Niall is a really funny and cool guy to be around no matter the situation. He had been through less breakups than him and he still manages to keep a smile on his face not complaining at all. Harry shook his head turning off the TV and took Niall's phone, who eyes quickly snapped to him.

"We should have a friends with benefits type of relationship. Your single. I'm single. Its perfect for us." Harry said right before Niall reached for his phone making him instantly stop.

"You serious?" Niall asked looking at Harry with wide eyes, who nodded taking his feet off the table.

"It's not like we're going to get attached like they did in the movie plus I'm really horny right now." Harry said with a shrug as Niall bit his bottom lip.

Harry really wanted to do this. He thought that it might be fun and to see how Niall was in bed. Plus it will stop Harry from being heartbroken so many damn time by selfish people. But Harry was having doubts that Niall would say no because he is acting a bit hesitant. He was honestly the type of guy to say yes anything you ask him. Harry would feel really stupid if he says no because he literally just admitted to wanting to have sex with his best friend. That's like strangest thing anybody could ever say to their best friend. It would be kind of weird though because they've been friends since high school so they basically know everything about each other. However, that could also be seen as a good thing. That way they already know what makes happy and what doesn't. Harry looked down at his lap waiting for Niall's reply that felt like forever to take but it only took a minute.

"I'll do it but we'll have to come up with rules so nobody gets angry or confuse." Niall said with a smile and Harry smiled giving Niall his phone back.

"I'm fine with that." Harry said and Niall nodded before tapping his chin thinking of some things before he snapped his fingers.

"We can have sex whenever and wherever we want but we can't get emotionally attached to each other and we can see other people." Niall said thinking about it before nodding, confirming the rules."I can't believe we're actually going to do this."

"Well believe it because it's happening now pucker up." Harry said cupping Niall's cheeks and kissed him making his eyes grow wide.

"Wait we're starting tonight?" Niall asked and Harry laughed at his flustered cheeks and swollen lips.

"Yeah. I just told you like three minutes ago I was horny." Harry said before pulling Niall into a kiss again a moan surpassing his lips.
»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Another smut story well damn I just can't stop can't I? But hey you know you like it because your all a bunch of Narry freaks just like me so it's okay your not alone. I think I have like one more Narry smut stories that haven't been published but oh well maybe next year. Anyway I did a little foreshadowing hope you all don't mind.

Bye my Illusion.★