Home Sweet SURPRISE

Sakura's POV

'Great now DuckButt is in the Gang but why'

'Maybe it's because he's trying to get close to Hinata'

'Yah may- WAIT WHO THE HELL ARE YOU'

'I'm your friend inner duh'

'I didn't know I had an inner why are you in my head now'

'Maybe it's because you are gonna find love soon hehehehee'

'Your smirking aren't you ok now I have to focus in class so please shut up now'

During Kakashi's class we were learning about history and how some of the presidents died and why. Honestly I love history but it's starting to get boring. Then we heard the door open and everyone looked at the person, the person that came in was-

"Sasuke Uchiha why so late" Kakashi sensai asked the DuckButt but yah why was he late I just saw him earlier today.

"Sorry Kaka Sensai but I had to get my history book at home" Hmm that would explain it oh whale.

"Ok Uchiha I guess you have to sit right next to--"

"Sasuke-Kun sit next to me"

"No me of course he would like a girl like me"

Here we go again Karin picked a fight with one of DuckButt's fan girl. Why is every girl so obsessed with him any way he's just another emo guy there is nothing special about him.

"Girls especially Karin stop arguing, ok Sasuke you will sit next to Sakura Haruno" I gasped and I swear I saw the Uchiha smirk what he up to.

"Hn" That boy need a dictionary.

"Hey CottonCandy" Sasuke whispered to me. "Hi DuckButt what do you want" "Nothing just trying to make conversation that's all" "Then can you stop trying and start focusing you know we are gonna have a test like in 5 weeks and I would want to focus so I can study early ok DuckButt" From that moment I swear someone was glaring at me.

??? POV

'What does that slut thinks she's doing is she flirting with him I swear I'm gonna make her life a living hell'

Sasuke's POV

'I am so glad I don't have to sit with any fan girl'

'So you are happy sitting with Sakura hmm'

'Who are you'

'Your inner stupid or should I say 'DuckButt' hahahaaa'

'Ughh don't say that ok'

'Yah whatever so you taking a liking to CottonCandy'

'Why do you say that'

'I only came back because you are going to find love soon hehhehheh'

'Well love is for the weak I will never fall in love'

'Sure~~~~'

"-uke"

"Sasuke you there the bell just rang we all have to go home now wait is it your inner" Sakura said with a smirk

"Yes it was so annoying why did you get yours too"

"Yah mine said that 'I only came because you will find love soon' and I'm like that impossible I have never loved anyone since... since never mind.... so what did yours say DuckButt"

"Mine said the same thing" I was kind of worried when she zoned out after she said 'since' I honestly hope she's ok.

'Oooooo love birds'

'Oh shut up'

"I'm gonna be going now see ya later CottonCandy"

"You too DuckButt Uchiha" When she said that I smirked

Sakura's POV

Well it's time to move out of the place and go on to the apartment

DING DONG
KNOCK KNOCK

I opened the door and saw Hina, Naruto, Sai, Ino and Kiba. Oh yah Kiba was my friend since junior high I kinda like him.

"Hey guys what are you doing here"

"Isn't it ovi Forehead we are here to help you move"

"Yah ugly I don't think you can move all of these stuff on your own"

Great the power couple once again got me boiling inside.

"Hey Saku you gonna let us in or--" After Kiba said that I finally made space for them to come inside.

"Ok Kiba and Naruto you can get the boxes from the kitchen and put them in my car and Sai and Ino get the boxes from the living room and please don't make out ok, and Hina you are going to be coming with me to get the boxes from my room so does everybody got"

"Yup/you got it forehead/as you wish ugly"

'Ughhh I swear I will so get hem back'

Me and Hina went upstairs to get everything from my room.

"Hey Hina I'll get the boxes from the bathroom while you can get the boxes from over there and when I'm done with everything in the bathroom I'll help you ok"

"You got it boss"

I'm gonna skip everything because I'm to lazy sorry

"Thank you guys and Sai and Ino I told you not to make out I mean Sai you but your hands in Ino underwear what the fuck guys"

"Sorry but this girl just turns me on so bad"

"Aw I love you babe"

"DONT MAKE OUT AGAIN"

"Ok ok jeez Sakura"

"Ok bye guys see you tomorrow at school"

So I drive to my new apartment and put all my boxes in the apartment and took out everything and put them in place.

I sighed and said "Home sweet ho-"

I was cut off when I heard the door open

"What the fuck who is that"

"Hey whoever you are stay where you are don't move I'm gonna call the cops"

The guy turned around I was surprised at what I saw it was DuckButt

"Sakura what are you doing in my apartment"

"Your apartment this is my apartment" I showed him my key and the number in it that said 'Room 302'

He showed me his key and it had the same number on it

//Cliff hanger sorry guys next chapter later// I'm so mean Ciao//