Chapter 1: Shopping Went Hellish

(I don't own nexo Knights or Lego or any of the pictures here plus part two of the cover photo above here for this chapter as a song specifically for a scene in here. Play it when it's time for it. I also don't own the video or the music)

Vote and Comment x3

-10 Years later-

(Y/n) pov.

I was humming a tune in my head, at the same time, I was grocery shopping. While buying some apples I ended up bumping into someone. Pulling my hood down over my face so whoever it was won't see me.

"Sorry sir....I'm a...bit clumsy". I told him as I tried to inch away.

The man turned to face me when he noticed I was trying to hide my face from him. I didn't see what he looked like besides the brown cowboy boots he wore.

"What you hiding underneath there"? He spoke with a southern accent as he leaned towards me.

As he got closer I soon to start to feel worried. I was about to speak up when I heard screaming.

"MMMOOONNSSTEERS" (people prolonging a scream of monsters)

People were panicking and running away. The chaos was so disorderly. There was so point in moving because of how crowded their escape became. So I stayed there waiting.

Before I knew it, I was alone on the street. I place my hand behind my ear listening for where the monsters are.

Grunting, growling, battles cries were loud....but one voice was familiar.

I climbed the fruit stand behind me up to the roof. I hopped from building to building until I reached to where the direction of the noise came from. I crouch down over the ledge so no one will see me.

"There's too many Aaron! What do we do"? The red armored girl yelled. She wore a long red pony tails with high quality armor similar to the other four people that accompanied her.

"Merlot we need a combo Nexo Power now"! The green armored guy demanded. He seemed to be the leader of their group. He wore shaggy orange hair framing his face with the same high quality armor it in green.

"Okay..Macy, Lance, Axl go get the Nexo power up while I try to hold out on these monsters". The green guy continued.

I turned my head to face the other side and noticed some type of flying stone goblins were heading straight for them.

'Gargoyles? I thought they were suppose to be extinct'

As I was distracted watching the monsters attack, the armored group shouted "COMBO NEXO POWER: WYVERN FLIGHT+ OVERCURRENT+ DUST DEVIL= WYVERN ELECTRIC STORM".

I start to notice that the armored group were starting to win when a figure quickly knocked them over. The figure was blurry from my point of view. I reached my hand over my ear once again to enhance my hearing.

"Wait don't attack"! A shaggy voice yelled.

"I get it, but if we don't we will be crushed". A snobby voice responded.

"We need to retreat". The shaggy voice finalized.

"Are you insane?! I'm not leaving Clay there"! A spunky female voice spoke.

'Clay?...that can't be him?'

"We have no choice-" the shaggy voice was cut off with the figure attacking them again. I heard the battle cries, along with bodies hitting the ground.