Chapter 3: SHE'S WHAT?!

(I don't own nexo knight or any of the pictures and don't play the song until I give the announcement btw I don't own the song. Just a big fan of it.)

(Y/n) pov.

*blink*

"Did you just really ask me what side I am on?" I said trying to stay calm but Aaron got me so mad.

I power walked up to him and stared him dead in the eyes.

"So the whole show outside meant nothing to you...wow well I know where I stand." I said pissed off as Aaron still held his ground.

We both had a glaring contest which felt really weird since it didn't seem like he didn't know how to glare properly.

*phone rings*

*phone rings*

I went into my pocket and picked up my phone. I placed it against my ear.

"Yes!?" I shouted into the phone from all the rage I was experiencing.

"Where are you? You said you would be back her in a few hours?! It's been 5 hours (Y/n) your needed on stage in half an hour!" Lenny yelled into the phone so loud it hurt my ear.

I had to pull away for a second to re-adjust my hearing and went back to placing the phone on back onto your ear.

"Ok ok, I ran into some trouble and I be on my way right now!" I hanged up the phone while all the other guys was still looking at me.

I looked back at Aaron and said ," This isnt over Aaron! On FYI I'm on nobodies side".

I turned around and walked to merlot.

"Merlot where is the exit I have to make it to the concert hall in less then 30 mins" I said with a worried look.

But before he can answer Ava spoke up as she was typing," if you need a lift there, we can be there in less then 10 minutes".

"Oh my god, thank you so much that would help a lot," I told her.

Aaron was about remark about the idea but Macy smacked him in the back of the head. She was mouthing, 'don't screw this up for me! We need another girl!'
Making Aaron just get back onto his hoovershield and head to the training hule.

"Is it only me, or is Aaron starting to act a lot like clay now?" Robin said as soon as Aaron left the brick.

"Now you mention it, he has changed." Merlot spoke as he was directing/driving to the concert hall. Merlot continued, "I just hope this change is for the better".

Ava turned around and said," But didn't you and Clay train him?...(before merlot 2.0 can answer Ava pressures him with another question) Do you think the whole pressure of Clay turning evil could be bothering him?"

I listened to their conversation and realized there is so much more about Clay I didn't even know about. I turned my head downwards thinking of how clay must of grown up not knowing me.

Macy pov.

As we were talking, I noticed (y/n) looking a bit upset. I went to tap her shoulder, "Hey I've been meaning to ask when we were fighting earlier you seem to have some familiarity with Clay. Is it okay if I ask why?"

When I asked her the question I noticed everyone was wanting to know the same thing.

(Y/n) turned her head to the side.

"I'm.....it's complicated like...your guys situation. I think it's also best...not to say much; but when we were kids we were really good friends at one point or another" (y/n) answered.