The Otoori Experience

Y/N P.O.V.

As we wait for an Otoori limo to rescue us from the darkness, I feel Kyoya's grip on me tighten.

I feel slightly awkward with Kyoya's arm around me, but at the same time, it makes me feel less afraid.

Kyoya's P.O.V.

I can't help but feel bad for Y/N... After everything we did to her, and everything's going so fast, I'll have to do everything in my power to make her feel less overwhelmed. I can't even imagine how she must feel right now...

*SCREEE*

"YES!! THE LIMO IS HERE!! THANK GOD-" Y/N jeers and breaks away from me.

"Looks like we need to replace the breaks..."

"What?"

"Nothing-how are you feeling? Still frightened?"

I half hoped she'd say yes just so I could hold her longer.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Wow-Kyoya is a lot more caring than everyone thinks.
"I'll be ok. Sorry for being such a baby, I promise I'm not weak."

"I don't think you're weak-in fact, you seem to be handling yourself very well, all things considering." Kyoya compliments me, and I notice a slight redness on his cheeks.

Is he trying to flirt with me?! I CANT DEAL WITH THESE BOYS AND THEIR MIXED SIGNALS!!

"So-ummm..."

His eyes are staring back at mine, making me forget what I was going to say next. We just sat there, inspecting each other's eyes for what seemed like twenty minutes, but must have only lasted a few seconds. It was making me a bit anxious...

I was surprised to see a smirk spreading across the cool boy's face.

"You don't have to speak you know." He said laughing.

"Good, I'm honestly too tired to think of anything to say!" I lied.

I was actually too nervous to think whenever he made eye contact with me.

"My place is a bit far from here, you can rest on the way there if you want."

"Good idea."

Immediately kyoya begins to carefully take off his blazer and gently place it over my shoulders. I smile at him and quickly begin to drift into sleep.

"Don't worry Y/N, everything is going to be ok. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you every again"

I smile at the soothing words and the gentle hand stroking my hair. (Isn't someone playing with your hair seriously the best feeling ever??)

I feel a slight lurch underneath me, and slowly open my eyes...

Holy shit...

I fucking fell asleep on him!!! THATS SO EMBARRASSING!!

"Oh, you're awake. Perfect timing-we just arrived."