3. SCANDAL

SETH

What the hell did you do Seth Aaron? Inviting a girl that is supposed to be married to someone else and even helping her run away from her responsibility? That isn't you Mr. Aaron. She will be gone in the morning anyway. She does not seem to be interested in me, so what's the problem with that?

"This is my house I live here alone. You can use the guest room at the end of this hallway. I'm going to my room. If you needed food or anything just get it in the kitchen. The guest room is is packed so everything that you will be needing, shampoo, soap, extra blanket, towels it's all in there. The house is locked inside with a sensor. So if you want to go out you have to wake me up cause it's only me who could open it from the inside...and the cleaning woman but she's not here. So you have no choice but to wait for me to wake up."

"I can lie down on the couch."

"Nope, the guest room is better. I'll see you tomorrow. You're going tomorrow, right?"

"Yes. Thank you again Mr. Aaron."

"Seth"

"Huh?!"

"My name is Seth."

"Okay Sir. Seth."

"Okay."

ANNA

He left me in the middle of the living area staring at the empty staircase where he retreated.
I will never forget you Mr. Aaron. Saving me from the people who are supposed to be loving me. What the hell was  my Dad thinking when he agreed to marry me off to someone I barely know? I know their reason, they say they wanted me to be married to someone who can give me everything. But that is not reason enough to get married. Whatever happened to love?
Tomorrow, I will be starting a new life......

Huh!? Someone is banging on the door? Are they here to get me?

"Ana! Ana! Open up!"

"Huh!"

Seth? What's wrong?

I opened the door and saw him. He's wearing jeans and black shirt and he looks like he just came out from the shower.

"What time is it? Is it morning? Do I need to go?"

"It's 6 am and no you don't need to go yet. Well not after we talked about this."

He showed me the dailies that he was holding.

"Billionaire Seth Aaron was seen driving away with girlfriend restaurant heiress, Anna Ortega. It was published before that the only daughter of Multi millionaire Henry Ortega was to be married to a mysterious millionaire. The puzzle was solved when they were seen driving away from The Athena's Cove, a drive in hotel for lovers. Aaron who belongs to an aristocrat family is one of the youngest billionaires in the world. We expect the couple to be announcing their wedding date soon."

"Oh no! Oh no! How did they see us? And let me see the picture? Oh my! This was when I was opened my window! Oh I'm so sorry Mr. Aaron. I think I should leave before you get into more trouble. I am so sorry."

"Well I think that is rather a bit too late now don't you think?"

"Why?"

" My parents called me and your father is coming over. He called me and told me he and your Mom are
coming over to get you back."

"Please don't let him take me home. Please Mr. Aaron. I need to go. Oh gosh... I need to go."

"Well. I'll talk to your Dad. Don't worry I won't give you away. Just stay in your room. I will take care of this."
"Thank you Mr Aaron. Thank you so much. "

"It's Seth."