14. DANCE

SETH

Oh damn! everyone is here. I did not expect that these people will turn up tonight. Who would have thought that they will come? I just asked Jaynina to incite all the ones in my black book which is practically every one in the country and Anna's friends. I saw her family and my family. Mom loves Anna so she's happy about it. My father looks serious but I know he is happy for me. Her father is frowning and her mom is shedding some tears.

I took Anna's hand and hugged her. Damn why the hell do I need to make a speech. Why the hell did I not think of it? Why the hell did I not come up with a bestman? Oh damn!

Okay anyway, I am halfway through,

"Uhurm...I did not expect that I should be talking in my own wedding hahah. Okay, now you already know how we started as a couple, I would like to thank everyone of you... I am serious, My wife and I appreciate it so much. And since we are both happy to see you please enjoy the night and the food."

As I handed the mic to the host, the wedding planner approached us and asked if we both want to dance? I turned to Anna and she nodded. I was thinking of a sweet dance with her but the planner asked if we know how to dance dance. I asked what she meant and she said like DESPACITO. Anna laughed, but she nodded and she said she know how to sance Despacito. I told them I don't but they asked meif I know how and I said I know how to dance. Anna excitedly said she will guide me. I had no choice but to say yes. And yes I used to be a good dancer in school until college.

Then the song played. Immediately Anna danced the first atep of the dance. I followed suit. The guests started cheering for us and I was like starting to enjoy the dance. I looked at Anna and damn she can dance.... and hot. If she's just one of those girls sancing I would have taken her number just after she dances. But I am the husband and I will get to take her home. Just too bad I won't be able to do what I wanted to do to her.

The guests were getting wild and dancing to the beat of the song at their seats. Some are even standing now. I saw Anna laughing. The first time I see her laugh. She's beautiful. Why the hell does her father want to feed her to the crocs? They were taking our pictures and our videos. On ordinary days, I would have reprimanded them. But hell, my first time to get married, I might as well enjoy it... even if it won't take long.

Please vote and comment. Thank you so much