Meeting Viktor

(YOUR NAME)

"Looks like no one is here. Might as well practice early before anyone comes in."

I slip on my black Ice Skates and set my phone to play Make History (The Theme Song).

I skated out onto the Ice. I placed my hands into a V into the air. I started to skate and glide on the delicate ice. When the best dropped I leaped into the air. My legs landed back down on the Ice and then I continued to move. I spinned and  fell into a ball on the Ice. I easily got back up and heard clapping.

I froze on mid  the ice as I head straight for the glass. My head banged on the glass as I fell in the Ice. I looked up and saw platinum white hair.

It was Viktor freaking Nikiforvo.

Viktor's Pov

  I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

Yuuri should be here. I'm just going to check.

I walked outside the bathroom and saw an beautiful girl.

She had beautiful (Eye Color) eyes. Silky (Hair Color) hair. Her body was curveyin all the right places.

I could tell she worked out. She elegantly danced on the Ice. She fell on in the Ice but smoothly got up making look like was apart of the act.

I want her.

No I need her.

I clapped as the song was about to end. She froze and looked at me. She crashed into the glass and hit her head. I skated over towards her.

She looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Your. Viktor. Nikifrovo." She said blushing madly.

I nodded my head and held my hand out to pull her up. She smiled and grabbed my hand.

Her skin was so soft and smooth.

I pulled her up off the ground. She tried to stand up but she started to fall back down. I grabbed her before she hit the Ice.

"Looks like you cracked your Ice Skate. Let me help you." I picked her up and skated to the side and placed her down.

"THE HOTTIE CAN SKATE!!!" I heard that cat loving freak Yurio yell. I just closed my eyes and continued to take off her skates.

She looked up at me and smiled. "So you must be Yuuri's coach? Well Im (Your Name), Yuuris adoptive younger sister. By the way thanks for saveing me. How could I repay you?"

Her voice is so beutiful. I could listen to it all day. I just smiled at her. Shes so pretty and sweet.

I have to make her mine and there is only one way for me to be close to her.

"How about starting today im both of your coaches?"