Frist Practice

Yuuri POV

"Viktor, you dont have t-to do that. Im fine I really dont wanna compete. Id rather sit and watch rather than be judged..." (Your Name) said straching the back of her neck.

Yes! I did it somehow. Got her to finally break out of her shell.

"Why not? I mean your amazeing at it. Maybe better than Niktrov here." Yurio said patting Viktors back.

(Your Name) looked down at her socks. "I guess I could try.." she muttered.

Viktor Smiled cheerfully. "In that case. LETS PRACTICE!" I yelled grabbing my skates.

Im just really happy that she finally broke free from that shell.

(Your Name) POV

I followed the boys walking slowly. Viktor looked back at me. He saw that I just trailed behind everyone else.

He slowed down and started to walk beside me. "Why so down?" He asked as placed his arm on my shoulder.

I glanced down at my socks. "Its just that, I dont like to be judged. Its just better to be in the comfort of my home skateing with socks on. Im just not cut-out for all this." I sighed.

Viktor stopped and looked at me. "Listen. I know that this is going to be hard. But ill be there to guide you through it starting now." He said smileing.

I smiled back. "THEN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!!! LETS GO!" I yelled makeing Yuuri and Yurio look at me

"Heh. Sorry..."
Time Skip!!!

Yuuri and Yurio went to go get some food leaveing only me and Viktor there.

"Now. (Your Name), how about we get you some skates." He walked over to his bag and pulled out some skates.

"Umm how do you expect me to fit that? Its a men size.." I huffed out as he slipped them on my feet.

"They fit how!?" I yelled as he smiled at me. "Imagination..." He said doing his best spongebob impression.

I laughed and walked on the blade rembering to keep my blance. "So what do you like to do for fun?" I asked as he placed on his skates tieing the laces. "Skate. Also play with my dog Makkachan.(Me think thats how you spell it.)" He said smileing chldishly.

"You own a dog.....?" I said as he stood up. He nodded his head and pointed his jacket. It had a cute little dog on it.

"Awww. So cute. Well I mostly read manga and skate. Also I listen to music. Very rarely." I said shyly and stepping onto the Ice.

"Thats nice... So lets start! Tripple Toe Loop go!" He yelled at me. I stared at him.

"WTF IS THAT!!" I yelled not knowing what to do in this situation I'm currently in.

"So let me guess? You dont know the name of all moves. You just copy."

I slowly nodded my head. "I guess I can sorta learn..." I held my head down as hands wrapped around my small waist.

"I could teach you.. Would you like that?" Viktor wispherd in my ear.

"Can you please stop touching me like that?"

"Oh sorry.. Well Lets begin.."

Viktor POV

Mine.. Shes all mine.. I love her so much. I want her to love me. Touch me. And only me!