Prologue

2 years ago( 14 years old )

"Guys, do ever wonder what it feels like to be in a survival game?"

Velna curiously asked her friends, waiting for a response to her question.

"Not really, why ask random question?" Joey giggled about how dumb the question was.

"I don't know, just asking...'' Velna replied shyly, embarrassed by why she just ask that weird question, which she would of course knew, it will never happen.

"Seriously though, it will never happen." Vera replied back confidently. Velna's eyes widened in surprise, realizing that that's what she was just thinking about, and the fact that as if Vera knew what she was thinking.

"How so?" Linette asked, while she practises drawing one of her greatest creations in her school planner.

"Cause, I don't know because I'm sure that it won't anyway." Vera answered,

"But it would be.... in our dreams!!" Wenny laughed at her little joke while the other girls just gave her the 'seriously' face.

"An-anyways.. just forget about it, it was really a dumb thing to ask." Velna stammered, as she fiddle one of the strands in her hair.

"Ok then...WHO WANTS TO BE A POTATO!!!!" Wenny shouted with enthusiasm, as she held two potatoes in the air.

"Where did U get the potatoes...?" Joey and Linette questioned

"FROM THE AIR!!" Wenny interrupted but was soon later held back by Vera.

'Well, I wish that it won't happen.' Velna whispered silently, making sure that nobody would hear her as she stands beside Vera, trying her best to hold back Wenny's enthusiasm for potatoes.