Chapter Three: The Day Where Teachers Seem to Really Like Partner Projects

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙    Iseul's POV    *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

"Seems like you won't be able to listen to Mina," Areum mumbles as the class ends, turning around in her seat as we begin to pack up. I send her a look, tilting my head in Jungkook's direction in a telling manner.

Areum snorts, her eyes not even glancing at his figure. "It's not like it's obvious; don't worry about it."

She drops the conversation anyways, turning back around and placing her cute, little pencil bag and folder into her, similarly cute, bag.

We get up and walk towards the door. "How mad do you think Mina will be on a scale of one to ten?" Areum then asks, a glint in her eye. "If she finds out that is," she adds.

I look her in the eyes. "Watch it be off the charts," I say with a roll of my eyes before colliding with the person right in front of me.

With a big oof, I almost fall to the floor before Areum jumps into action, pulling me by the hand to make sure I stay on my feet.

I've bumped into none other than Jungkook once more whose smile, once soft, is now edged with something more. "Falling for me again, Iseul?" He asks, adopting a teasing tone while walking out the door.

"Oh, please," I let out a huff of laughter as I follow him. "As if, Jungkook. As if."

His grin widens at my sudden removal of my shy persona, the me Yoongi knows best coming to light more and more with each retort. "You'll be eating your words soon enough. It's inevitable."

"Need I remind you that you have a girlfriend?" I'm starting to sound like Mina now, trying to push any idea of flirting with the boy out of the window and out of my head.

"Need I remind you that you're the one who's bumping into my chest as if you can't get enough of it?" Jungkook sasses back, and I hear Areum stifle her snort from next to me. He crosses his arms in front of aforementioned chest. "I know it's muscular, but damn, Iseul! I have a girlfriend!"

"Shut it, Mr 'I have a girlfriend,'" I make air quotes around the name, "It was just an accident but that must not be in your limited vocabulary."

"Someone had to knock your ego down a couple pegs," I say with a shrug, and his grin returns, back to being soft and all bunny-like.

He leads the way to our next class, calculus II. "And thank you oh so much for doing that for me."

"Didn't ask for your sass, golden boy."