chapter 2

A/N: Omg that pic of him is so funny!

(Y/n)'s POV

I couldn't believe it. I tried to keep my cool. I wonder when I've to tell him about him being a worldwide famous hedgehog from a popular kids TV show. Pretty weird since everyone thinks he's fictional. Am I right?
I tried to make it seem that I was completely ononimous to who and what he is but I know I'll have to tell him sooner or later.

"Oh, my name is-" guess I should tell him straight away then😑

"Shadow The Hedgehog." I simply interuppted.

He snapped his gaze towards me, alarmed of me already knowing who he is.

"It's a long story..." I explained uneasily.

"And I have a long time. So you better start talking."

I led him to my coach downstairs. And told him everything in my knowledge about the sonic franchise, games, movies and stories. (Well fanficton like this one😅).

"Wait. Wait. Wait. So you're telling me, I am a character from a kids show and have fangirls?" He asked like he was sarcastic.

"Well... Yeah. I knew I would have to tell you sooner or later but I suggested that telling you as soon as possible was be better." I replied honestly.

I thought that he may be able to trust me since I decided to tell him everything I knew about him.
He suddenly brought up a random question that kind of shocked me.

"Are you a fangirl?"

FfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffDUCK!

"Uhhh..."

Timeskip brought to you by silver dressed up as a neko cat😊

"So you can stay here until Sonic and Tails make a portal to get you back to Möbius." I said happily to Shadow, since he'll be staying for a while, might as well make him at home right? I showed him my mother's room, which is all neat and clean and perfect for guests alongside fresh bed covers that my mum washed before leaving.

"Thank you. But what about your mother? Won't she be weirded out to see an over grown woodland creature in her bed?" He asked bluntly, as if he predicted the answer.

I became a little nervous. Should I tell him that my mother's never home? I said the first thing I that came at the top of my head.

"She's staying at her uncle's place a couple towns away for a while. She asked me to stay and homesit since she trusts me enought on my own."
OMG I just lied with a PokerFace. I hope this doesn't turn into a frequent thing.

"Oh, Ok." wow he actually bought it. But I could tell that he was still perplexed. Probably cause my mum just left her kid on their own in the house. Its actually kind of funny when you think about it. No? OK.

Shadow's P.O.V

I know whether she was telling the truth or not but I decided not to push her. She looked extremely nervous for some reason. Maybe it has something to do with her mother? This was all very confusing.

The last time I encountered a human they tried to kill me. (*cough cough* G.U.N) but I am slightly looking forward to knowing more about this (y/n). It's weird enough we are both calm about this. It just felt normal talking to this girl. I guess I am kind of looking forward to knowing her more.

I might aswell get to sleep now since it's BLOODY 10AM. 

Sry it was short had some events to attend to while writing this.