Chapter 6

Sry for being so l8 with this. I was too focused on preparing my Yandere! Shadow X Human! Reader. It'll be out soon!

After Sonic and Shadow finally settled in with each other. You were thinking where Sonic would sleep. You didn't want him to sleep on the coach and probably not in your room. You wondered for a moment until your mind travelled to Shadow. He did get a queens sized bed so maybe him and Sonic could share? You wondered how to persuade them as you didn't know your name was being called out.

"(Y/n)!" Sonic shouted at you as you fell of your seat. You groaned as Sonic just looked at you above your head. Before Sonic could say anything else Shadow rushed in to see you on the ground, holding your head.

"(Y/n)! What happened? Are you ok? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" Shadow got you to sit up, while holding your back he shouted the last question to Sonic's face. Sonic had a just as pissed off look as Shadow's, but seemed pretty calm as he came to your other side. Shadow still glaring daggers at him.

"I was just gonna ask her something! She was zoned out so I talked louder to get her attention!" By now they both helped you up as they started bickering again.

"You were shouting at her! How dare you treat her with such disrespect!" Shadow snarled back at the cobalt hedgehog. Maybe this whole staying together thing wasn't a good idea, but you weren't gonna let them fight like this again. Especially after what happened last time!

You butted in, standing in between them again. "Woah, woah, woah, woah, WOAH! Don't fight like this again! Especially after what happened last time. You boys are so immature. Shadow, Sonic was just going to ask me a question, weren't you?" You looked at him and he nodded.

"See? And Sonic, now you know that Shadow cares, if everyone is kind to one another maybe he'll be nice to you?" You looked at him with a smile. He then snorted. "As if that's gonna happen."

You looked at him with a menacing glare that even made him look away. You raised and eyebrow. "OK, how about this? You guys fight again then Sonic, I will not make you chilli dogs for a week, And Shadow, I'll make Sonic sleep with you every night." You tried not to sound weird but Sonic and Shadow were still shocked. You don't blame them.

"No chilli dogs! How could you?!" Sonic shouted in disbelief.

"Why the heck would you make us sleep in the same bed!?" Shadow shouted. You stood there with a bored face as they bickered at your motherly behaviour.

"Yeah that's gay!" Sonic added in.

"Who knows what this guy does in his sleep?!" Shadow complained. You looked at him weirdly and Sonic was giving him 'WTF' face. Shadow just looked at you guys then looked away. You decided it would be best to get off the topic.

"OK then. Sonic, what was it you wanted to ask me?" You asked him, kindly.

"Oh! I was just asking when's breakfast? The last time I went to Meh Burger was yesterday afternoon." Shadow got a little pissed that Sonic was treating this like a hotel instead of being grateful that he even has a place to stay for the next couple months.

"Well I got all the food I need now. I can make some sausages, bacon, eggs, beans and we got orange and apple juice." You suggested. Shadow didn't want to seem fussy with (y/n) so he just nodded, besides he was already thought you was overdoing it since he doesn't have that much to eat for breakfast other than cereal.

"Hmmm. How about a chilli dog! My stomach could barely manage not having one for a whole day!" Sonic chuckled. You giggled at him. You said OK and walked into the kitchen, getting to work on breakfast. You didn't notice Shadow glaring at Sonic over his fussiness. He wanted you to be treated with respect so he was going to talk to Sonic while you made breakfast.