Dreams and Reality

The thoughts of young girl who is planning to get married... Imaginations,dreams and expectations are high about their dream man which totaly contrast with reality life.
They forget that their dream guy is a humanbeing and he too have emotions and thoughts.

         When these two bonds in marriage tie their is a thin thread which combines them. I think its every girl childs duty to make this bond stronger for a everlasting relationship.
  At the begining before getting  married we think that the person we marry should be perfect in every way.taking care of our needs etc.

Do you girls think is it possible for a man who just know you  only for few weeks or months  turned to you over night.Its their first married life experoence too..Remember no one enters or involve in marriage with fuly guided instuctions.

      TRUST ,MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING ,FORGIVE EACH OTHER ,FORGET THE SIMPLE MISTAKES WHICH KEEPS THE MARRIAGE GOING.

We think that the guy should be 100/. Perfect, yet we forgot to remind ourselves how perfect we are for them.....
Next step is a good communication between each other.It open up many doors for a successful marriage. If you master the skill of communication then i will break the barriers and the distance between the couples.

       Everything happens not just in oneday or months ..instead it will take many years somtimes to understand some of the behaviour of your spouce. In this pace what we need is patients ''sabr'''.
   Every individual is different,their upbringing ,the environment which they exposed to in their life before marriage differs. Learning to understand them make huge changes in the relationship.
  Life is expolring in a kind of way with ups and downs.
       WHEN EVERYTIME YOU FALL RISE UP WITH A NEW SPIRIT ,A NEW APPROACH COS THEIR IS DAWN WAITING FOR YOU AFTER EVERY SUNSET.😊😊😊

*

******************************
Its random thought which cought up my mind for somtimes.
Feel free to comment and ideas regarding these issues.