Burden

IT WAS RELATED THAT ABU -HURAIRA SAID THAT THE PROPHET (PRAYER AND PEACE BE UPON HIM)SAID
'''you may marry a woman for four things; her wealth, her family, her beauty and her religon. But marry the religous woman or you will lose'''

####################

She is 30, friends and cousins of her age married and blessed with children. Yet '''she'' still carrying the stigma of unmarried girl. How can we stop the society which keeps an eye on every movement of her life.
She has gone through many struggles.
For the past ten years how many matchmakers,countless dramas staged in her innocent life.
She has all the rights to dream of a colourful life. Yet the so called civilized yet still uneducted dumb society never let her to dream they snatch everything out of her life , in the face of her people she is worthless...

When i look at her parents,the traces of unspoken sorrow written all over their faces. In a family beraing the responsibilty of a girl child is not a burden, but the circumstance lead them turned out to be a living hell. It kills them alive. Their (parents) hopes and wishes turned to a nightmare everytime their little girl get rejected.
Its a silent sorrow echo in their lives.
She simply get rejected as she was not pretty as other girls in simple words not a beauty queen with fair in complexion or she isnt born with a silver spoon.
The tears she sheds every single day in the middle dark night in thahajjuth never be unseen by the lord of the universe.
'''I AM INDEED CLOSE (TO THEM). I LISTEN TO THE EVERY SUPPLICANT WHEN HE CALLS ON ME (quran).
Allah never burdens a soul beyond its limits.he loves his creation and hears every call.

************************************
Marriage is not the soul purpose of living in this world,its just another step in each and every individual life. Yet the atmosphere we created in our mind and influence of the culture,society lead innocent souls to longing for a marriage life.

For the past decades these happenings were repeated yet theirs no changes in this 21st century too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
These lines were true untold stories in our day today life.