─── • ° *。✧ 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

GUYS

THIS BOOK TURNED A YEAR OLD HAHAAHAHAHHAA WHOOP WHOOP

*pulls out a birthday party hat and blows a new year horn*

it's not exact date, but whatevs HAHAHAHAHA

thank you so much for all the support since day one. thank you for the love and the kindness. thank you for the patience when waiting for updates lmao. thank you for helping this book reach 100k before it turned one and for helping this book reach the ranks in fanfiction, which is a big achievement and a huge honor to me.

i'm so sorry for the slow updates, for the lack of ideas, and for the cliché scenes some times 😂 i'm sorry for all the people that i promised to publish their request. i've had a lot of ideas since and i always forget to start writing them :(((((

thank you for continuing to support this book even though it's 💩 HAHAHAHAHA.

i hope that one day that this book will not only reach its goals, but will also satisfy the needs and wants of my readers and supporters.

i love you guys so much. you all made my amateur dreams into a reality and i am so grateful to have you guys.

also, i have an announcement to make!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I HAVE A BOYFRIEND :'-)))

lmao im jk no one likes me.

but in all seriousness, i'm making another series!!

yes, i already wrote 2 series and am currently writing the next chapter of my current series, but this one is very special hehehe.

knowing that my imagines don't specifically have certain names, races, cultures, appearances, and that my imagines are targeted to girls only; i'm making a series that'll target different races/cultures, appearances, and of course, the opposite gender :-))

some may be romantic and some will be friendly, depending on the topic.

this is really special bc that's legit the name of the series 😂 but yeah, i decided to make this series bc i want everyone to be able to enjoy reading without having to change like the gender or the appearance type ya kno lmao.

i'll prob publish the first part after i publish the next chapter of 'isolated' and it'll target the guys!!

i hope that y'all like it bc i'm sure that i'll like it lmao.

tysm again and ily all 😘