The Shadow of the Past ∞ a 'trilogy'

Book Title: Shadow of the Past ∞ a 'trilogy'

Genre: Science Fiction

Status: Ongoing

Author: kemorgan65

Trailer Creator: kemorgan65

Summary:

ONE is lost with NO memory – and is found by Danny. 

TWO is lost with THE memory – and finds a life of crime. 

THREE sees both of them – and makes a choice. 

It was a different Earth, a different age. Mankind was the Ark for the lost animal kingdom. But then that world died and three survivors land on our Earth, in our age. They are aliens on American soil – but are they a threat to National Security? The government sends its Black Ops task force to capture them – dead or alive. 

What will Danny do when one lost alien girl turns his heart and life upside down? Will he be prepared when the Shadow of her past comes face to face with the light of his future?

"This epic tale not only spans the far reaches of time but burrows deep inside all of us, exposing the love and pain behind the choices that lay out the destiny we share." (--TimothyMarsh)

A Sci-fi Mystery-Romance Fantasy Thriller rooted in our time and space!

HOW THIS TRAILER WAS MADE:

The trailer was built with the trailer-maker tool in iMovie, using characters created in Daz 3D Studio, with final touches done in Adobe Photoshop.