Chapter 1

Chapter 1: I'm back

I can do this. I can do this. "No I can't," I moan. It's my first day back in high school as a senior, but the bad thing is I have to go back to my nerdy ways. Unfortunately. I was wearing sweatpants, a baggy jumper and some glasses (even though I don't need them) then I have my backpack on my back.

I wish I could take my motorbike but it would raise suspicion so I'm taking my car. Annoyingly, I live so close to school. I get there in ten minutes I pull into a parking spot and walk in. Walking down the halls feel so familiar. Once I get to the office I see that it's the same lady at the office from four years ago. "Hi what can I help you with?" She asks. "Im new here I would like my schedule," I answer. "My name is Rylan Adams."

"Nice to see you again Rylan," she says. I smile politely at her and go to my first class. Ugh English. Finally I get to my English class. I open the door and, of course, I'm greeted by many eyes. "Hi you must be the new student what is your name?" The teacher. "Rylan Adams," I reply and sit down at the back. I hear a few gasps but I ignore them and start taking notes.

~After class

I quickly get of class and try to find my locker. Keyword: try. A group of people where blocking it. Nerdy mode time. "Excuse me? Can you um please move you're um next to my locker." Pathetic I know. But since I'm in my dad's gang I have to be a nerd again. "Why should we?" Someone I recognise as the biggest player in this school and my brother. Luke Adams. "Isn't that your sister Luke?" Another person asks. Luke looks at me to see if he should yes. I nod slightly. "Yeah." He answers. "Let's go guys." I give a look saying 'thank you'.

I put in my combination and put my books in. What I have got next. Art. I love art because I can express my feelings with it. I put my schedule in my locker and the bell rings.

When I enter everyone is standing around talking. I go to my desk the only free one is in the middle. When the teacher comes in, they all go to their desks. "Class we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?" I'm sure everyone knows who I am. "My name is Rylan Adams." After that the teacher starts the lesson.

~School finished

Finally I can go home. I get everything out of my locker. When I walk out I see Luke leaning against his friends car. He sees me and I nod towards my car. I walk towards my car and wait for Luke.

When he's done talking to his friends he jogs over. "Let's go." He says and hopes into the car. "Such a stressful day." I sigh and nod my head. "Do you know how many times I had to introduce myself?"

~Twenty minutes later

Instead of going home we go to the gang house, as soon as I walk in I'm attacked by hugs. "We missed you," Once they get of and I can breath I say "We saw each other yesterday." Who I'm talking to are the twins, Hayley and Louise. Hayley has long black hair with blue highlights. Louise has long brown hair with purple highlights.

"Luke can you call my phone I can't find it." Luke nods and calls my phone but I don't hear it in my bag and I walk out to the car to check there. It's not there. I walk inside. "Found it?" Hayley asks. "No I left it at school I'll be back in a minute."

I know school is open 'cause there's football training going on. Once I'm inside school I look in my locker and luckily it's there. I decide to go to the field to watch the football training. I doubt people will recognise me since I changed at the gang house. I'm in a black tank top, black leggings and a black leather jacket. Maybe I should start wearing normal clothes to school. Yeah I'll do that.

I reach the field, so many bad memories here. I sit on the bleachers and watch the match they're doing. I see a group on the other side of the bleachers. One whispers to all of them and they all look at me. I stare wide eyed at them all.

No. No no no.

They can't be here.

My dads enemy gang is here.

Great.