Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Meeting Ry

Logan's POV

Me and Blake are going to the ring today. Rylan acted really weird when I said we know she's not a nerd. It's true, well sort of it's because we saw on her phone and we know she's from Black Claw.

We arrive at underground fighting area it's called White Warrior. I'm the undefeated champion. I'm the best. No one knows my real name, everyone calls me Nightmare.

Anyway, bragging over, I have a fight with Ry tonight. He always wears a hoodie so today I'll try to put the hood down.

"Nightmare you've got a fight with Ry tonight." The bartender,Jackson, said. I nodded and went up to the ring. "WE HAVE RY AGAINST OUR UNDEFEATED CHAMPION, NIGHTMARE!" The announcer shouted.

Me and Ry got into the ring. "YOU ALL KNOW THE RULES!" Then the bell went of. I do an upper left punch he blocks it. Right punch. Block. Left jab. Block. Then he grabs my arm and gets me down on the ground. Then the bell dings. "AND OUT UNDEATED CHAMPION HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY RY!!" The crowd cheers and whoops.

Rylan's POV

//////The next day////////////////

I cant believe I won. I won against the undefeated champion. I haven't talked to Luke for a while. I think I'll talk to him soon. Suddenly my phone rings. "What's up?" I answer knowing who it is. "Omg I heard you defeated Nightmare," Louise said. "I know."

"I gotta go I need to get to school." I told her. "See ya." With that she hung up.

Sorry I haven't updated for ages it's just the stress of secondary school.

Sorry it's so short I don't know what to write. I have bad writers block.