Chapter 6

Previously:

"I know you're secret."

"What secret?"

"The real reason you left town."

Present time

My breath hitches and I stare at him with wide eyes. "How do you know about that?" I question him. He smirks "I have my ways. Now if you don't come with me I will tell everyone your secret."

I can't risk my secret being exposed. "Fine." I nod. He turns then I turn the other way he's going and make a runner. But then a bump into a wall. I look up and see Drake? Chack? Blake! "You think we didn't think that you'd do that? You should've just chosen the easy way." Next thing I know I'm over a hard shoulder. "Let me go! Put me down you hooligan." I say while punching his rock hard back.

"You know I'm kinda liking this view." Jerk. I shake my head and stop punching his back. Why do I even try?

Next thing I know I'm in a car? Wait, what? I frantically look around the vehicle. Where are my things? I then see someone in the back on his phone. "Hey you. Where are my things?" He points next to him without taking his gaze of the phone. Looking, I see my backpack. Grabbing it I find everything.

If one thing was missing then someone would be losing their head tonight. Just then the driver door opens. Hops in is the king of The Players. Blake. "You do know this technically kidnapping?"

"Yeah. Well technically I don't care." Humph. I cross my arms and look out the front window. Where the hell is he taking me, that it's so important he has to kidnap?