☁~Sick~☁

Jay's POV

I wake up feeling icky and curl up noticing that my clock reads 7:00am. Great dads at work and so is mom. The first thing I do is call Daddy. He answers after two rings and I smile a little. "Good morning baby girl."

I smile a little but frown when my tummy contracts. "Daddy no feel good. Ugh tummy hurt lots." I curl up and cry a little in pain.

He sighs and tries to calm me down. "It's going to be okay baby girl. I'm on my way." he hangs up the phone and so do I as I run to get up and go to my on-suite bathroom to throw up. I vaguely hear the front door unlock, open then slam closed 15 minutes after calling him. footsteps are heard on the stairs as Luca comes up the stairs quickly. I curl up on the floor clutching my tummy as I start to feel really hot. "Baby girl. Are you in the bathroom?" I groan in response before throwing up again. Daddy opens the door and instantly rushes to help hold my hair back. I weakly smile and wipe my mouth off as well as flush the toilet before turning to collapse in his arms. He picks me up, sets me on his hip before grabbing some medication then taking me down to the kitchen. He takes out a bottle and warms up some milk before crushing up the medication to put into the milk. He feeds it to me slowly as we walk over to the couch. I notice he turns on the movie The secret life of pets and I smile watching it as I finish off the milk. I cuddle with Daddy in his lap and he feels my burning forehead. "You've got a bit of a fever. Let's go get you an ice pack okay." I nod and rest my head on his shoulder while he picks me up and carries me to go get an ice pack. On our way back to the living room he puts the ice pack between my forehead and his neck as I bury my face into his neck. "You should get some sleep, baby girl."

I whine and cry before speaking. "No go daddy. Don't leave me."

Luca rubs my back and sushes me. "It's okay I'm not going anywhere. When you take a nap I'll be the first thing you see when you wake." I smile and close my eyes as I drift asleep to the sweet sound of Daddy singing.

I wake up a little while later noticing that I feel like throwing up. I unwrap his arms from around me and run to the washroom just off the kitchen. Daddy follows me and holds my hair back as I puke. I feel him rub my back as to make sure I don't need to puke again. "Do you feel a bit better?" I nod in response and turn to hug him. He gently picks me up and carries me back to the couch to cuddle. I shiver and bury my face into his chest. He wraps us in my kitty blanket whilst handing me Kitty. I hug her close and sigh as I rest my head on Daddy's shoulder. "You comfortable baby girl." I smile and kiss his cheek before laying my head back down. "I'm sorry you feel icky. It will hopefully go away soon and as long as I'm here I'll take care of you till you feel better."

I smile and close my eyes again. "Thank you Daddy. This means lots to me." I feel him kiss the top of my head and rub my back. "Chu sing littol to me." I softly say as I yawn.

Luca smiles and looks at me. "Sure baby." he sings And I Love Her by Passenger. I smile and relax in his arms as I listen to him softly sing to me. As I drift asleep.

"Jay! I'm home!" the sound of my mom yelling into the house wakes me as I snuggle deeper into Daddy's embrace. "Oh hi Luca." she says.

He smiles at my mom while he rubs my back to comfort me. "Hello miss. Saunders. Jay was feeling sick today so I came over and took care of her." he states whilst running his hand through my hair.

My mom pets my head a little before taking her hand away. "Thank you Luca. It was nice of you to come do that." I yawn and stretch a little before resting my head back on his shoulder. "Would you like me to make you some soup?" I nod a yes to my mom and close my eyes.

"It's okay I can make the soup for you. You've been on your feet all day and deserve a rest." Luca unwraps my arms from around him and picks me up to place me on the couch. I pout but keep my mouth shut when Luca kisses the top of my head. "I'll just be in the kitchen okay Jay. No need to be sad." I smile and lay down on the couch as Luca walks away. "So you and Luca are finally together." she notes.

I nod and blush before closing my eyes. "When he took me on a date he asked me out." I lie not wanting my mom to know about our kind of relationship.

My Mom smiles at me and sighs. "Better than your last boyfriend that you were so hyped up on spending the summer with." I nod and tightly close my eyes as bad memories resurface. I start to tear up as my mom heads upstairs and Luca walks into the living room. He notices my tears and quickly sets down the bowl of soup before picking me up and cradling me in his arms. "Jay what's wrong." I shake my head no and hug him tightly. "Just old master thoughts. That's all." he rubs my back and hums a little tune to calm me down. "It's okay he's not here its just me . Would you like some soup now." I smile and nod as he pulls away from our hug and picks up the bowl of soup. Daddy feeds it too me slowly as I smile and eat it. When it's all gone I'm handed a bottle of ginger ale. I shake my head no but open my mouth. "Aww you wanna be fed don't you, my Lil tiger." I giggle and nod as he puts the bottle nub into my mouth. I happily suck on it and drink a little bit of its liquid before pushing it away and shaking me head. "No more pwease." Daddy smiles and picks me up, placing me in his lap. "I take it your feeling a lot better." I nod and notice that the time is now 5:00 pm. "No go." Daddy sushes me and kisses the top of my head. "I know and I'm sorry baby girl but I can't stay. As much as you want me to I can't." I sadly nod and hug him tightly. "can I calls yew waiter Daddy." he smiles and rubs my back. "Yes baby we can and we can sleep on call if your bed time chores are done. You can also text me too okay. I always have my phone on me." I smile and kiss his cheek. "Thank you Daddy. I wuvs yeww." he hugs my tightly before pulling away to look me in the face. "I love you too my baby girl. Now, how about I turn on a movie and when it's done you go get ready for bed okay. If you want more soup it's on the stove and if you want more ginger ale it's in front of you on the coffee table." I nod as he turns on the movie Hotel for Dogs. I feel him leave a kiss on top of my head before I wave bye while he walks away and heads out the door.