Chapter 27- Article

New couple alert? Kaydence Hope allegedly moved on from Shawn Mendes with her 'Captain America: Civil War' co-star Sebastian Stan, according to a new report! Their reported romance apparently sparked in the most unexpected way!

Sebastian Stan, with the smooth moves! While it's no surprise that the actor, has great game, we didn't expect that he would "whisper" some sweet nothings into Kaydence Hope's ear! But, that's exactly what he did during last nights date as reported by magazine. What?!  

"It sure looked like something was going on — he was whispering in her ear, she kept blushing." Although they've been close friends for about 3 years, having worked on films together, such as, The Bronze and now Captain America: Civil War, "timing is everything", and this was apparently the right time.

Kaydence, 19 and Sebastian, 34 both split with their exes just two weeks apart in the beginning of 2016. It was reported that she and Shawn Mendes, were over on Jan. 25. While it's unclear why they exactly split, what the public does know is that the two are locked into a nasty split and ego battle.

Then there's Sebastian. The actor split from his girlfriend of 3 years Margarita Levieva, 37, in Jan. 2016. While we'd love to see Kaydence and Sebastian together, their splits seem a bit fresh, don't you think? And their age gap is quite wide. 

Now, "A lot of people suspect they might become an item," according to the mag's source. Which begs the question, if these rumors are true, will we see something steamy on-screen for any of the upcoming Avengers films? Both Actors have a bright future and have our best wishes even if they aren't together.

Comment below and let us know what you guys think

-@Buzzfeednews