Chapter 32- The Kiss

" Kaydence! Tom! You guys ready?" The director asked. Tom was in his Spidey suit and I was in mine. I nodded as did Tom. 

"Alright places.. and Action"

 --

"Jess, Jess are you okay?"  Peter said coming over to Jessica. He had just kicked her into a crate. 

"Yes Peter, I have a headache but I'll be fine" Jessica said. She was sitting down next to the crate. Peter was crouched in front of her examining her. 

"Oh, You're bleeding" He said softly. He careful wiped the blood from underneath the cut on her cheek. 
"Peter I'm fine, It's just a scratch" The brunette said carefully grabbing Peter's wrist. 

"That I gave you. I'm sorry"
"Peter I'm fine" She said. she raised the hand that wasn't on Peters wrist to his unmasked face. She tenderly rested her hand on his cheek. He seemed to lean to her palm. They looked into each others eyes, without either of them noticing they began to lean in. At the last second peter glanced at her lips silently asking her if it was okay. She gave a slight nod and the two's lips connected. The kiss wasn't rushed or lustful. It was an innocent kiss between two best friends who were in love with each other. 

"Underoos little help" Tony said from somewhere above, breaking the two apart. They both blushed and pulled away. Peter quickly pulled on his mask leaving his mouth uncover pressing another kiss on her lips before fully covering his face. He ran off leaving a flustered and confused Jessica sitting against a crate. 

--

   "Cut! That's it for today. That was great. Good job!" Joe Russo said praising the two of us. I stood up shakily from my spot. I had just kissed Tom, even though it wasn't necessarily real.Our lips made contact and It had taken my breath away. I made my way to my dressing room to get out of my suit. Once the dreaded suit was off of me i began my short walk to my Trailer. Once I got to my trailer, i reached to my back pocket for my phone only to realize I left my phone in the dressing room. I sat on my couch groaning. I didn't want to leave my trailer and possibly face someone. 

   On my way back from my trip to the dressing rooms i heard footsteps thudding behind me. 

 "Kaydence wait up!" I heard Tom yell from behind me. I turned around and saw the boy running to catch up with me. 

   "Whatcha need?" I asked the boy who was now out of breath from running.  

   "I was, Uh I was just wondering if the kiss was bad?" Tom said awkwardly. His hand move to the back of his neck. I shook my head in amusement. 

   "No Tom, It was fine" I said laughing. 

   "Okay.. Um feel free to say no.. But um I was wondering.. Would you maybe want to go on a date with me tomorrow?" He said. His voice was quiet and full of hope. My heart was beating out of my chest. 

   "I would love to" I said smiling the widest smile humanly possible. A wide smile spread across his face.  
   "Awesome, I'll uh I'll pick you up at 6 tomorrow?" He said but it came out as more of a question. I nodded my head happily. 

  "Great, I'll see you then" He said happily before pressing a kiss to my forehead, leaving me in the middle of the set with the happiest smile on my face. I dont know how long I was standing there