~2~

I hope you are enjoying my story! Also I wanted to say that the first part was more like a 3rd person point of view, sorry for this, I will now always differ the points of view.

Yuuri's POV:

Today I met a very handsome man. He seems very nice, but something seems off about him,  like he has a darker side. I'm not the one who can talk bad about this, because I have two personalities. Maybe he can understand me or should I say "us". My other side has a very bloody "hobby". I hate it, because I don't like violence, but if he has the control, I can't do anything about it. It always leads to me having nightmares and me crying myself to sleep. If I have control, I can't hurt a fly. I almost went to the police to confess my crimes, but my other side said he would kill my family if I'm going. The guilt haunts me everday. Everyone tries to help me, but they don't know that "he" kills people for fun.  This is why I'm not looking for a relationship. I was in a relationship once but after I found out he cheated on me, my other self decided to kill him. My family and my friends think it was suicide, but I know the truth. I don't have a therapeut, because it's too expensive and he or her would be killed after one or two appointments, simply because my darker side gets angry if I try to talk about "him". Today was a rather good day, because my darker side didn't beat up anyone when I went home, so I hope I'm going to sleep a little better today.

3rd person POV:

Yuuri cannot stop thinking about this silver haired man and his other side also took a liking to this man, because he has the sense for people like him and Victor definitely had this kind of aura.

~Next morning~

Victor's POV:

I can't stop thinking about him, I have to make him mine soon! Yuuri owns a dog, so maybe I will see him in the park. Perfect! After Makkachin got his food I went to the park with him, in hope to find the angel I met yesterday. After two hours I almost lost hope, but then I see him with his dog. "Yuuri? Hey I didn't know you own a dog! How cute! (Almost as cute as you)" He looks a bit sad, something bad must have happened. "Oh he-hey Victor. Thank you,  his name is Vicchan. You can pet him if you want to.", he said passive. I have to cheer him up! "Yuuri, do you want to go for a coffee or tea, if you would like to?" He looks conflicted about deciding whether he should go, but in the end he goes with me, which makes me very happy. "So do you have a special place where you want to go?" "Can we go to this place?" he points to a bakery. "Everything my angels wants" I say and I quickly realised my mistake. He blushes and doesn't look me in the eyes. I also blush, which is a very rare thing for me to do.

Author's note:

Cliffhanger, but don't worry I will update tomorrow ^^

Please write in the comments if you like my story!