🐺Chapter 12🐺

Justin's POV

It was the next day in the afternoon and me and Lillian decided it would be good if we went for a swim. We were getting ready to go to the lake right now.

She put on her very sexy swim suit, it was blue and shiny. I didn't cover much but as long as it's just the two of us she can walk around naked.

I just put on my swimming trunks, no shirt.

"Ready." I asked.

"Yeah, lets go." She replied I walked towards her and intertwined our fingers together. We made our way out to the lake and got in.

"It's cold." Lillian whined.

"You'll get used to the water, just get in." I said already in. It was pretty cold.

"I can't." She complained.

"Come on or I'll go get you." I warned.

"Fine." She dipped her foot in the water and then the other, she started walking towards me and she was finally in.

"See it wasn't that hard." I told her, she just rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." I said grabbing her by her waist, I nearly moaned as I felt her waist and curves. I pulled her close to my chest and held her by the waist.

"Roll your eyes at me again and I'll teach you not to roll your eyes." I said in a raspy voice.

I felt her breath get heavy, I could tell she felt my hard on touching her stomach.

"Lillian, love are you still a virgin." I asked curiously.

Lillian's POV

He asked me if I was still a virgin, no I'm not, and I don't regret letting him take it.

Him as in Zayn.

Yes Zayn took my virginity, but like I said I don't regret it me and him have been dating for three years. And he wanted this and I did, I truly did love him I still do. I felt so loved when I was with him, we were so in love I don't know what happened.

"Lizz, love." He said bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Lizz?" I asked.

"Yeah, Lillian, Lilly, Lizz." He replied.

"So a new nick name." I say.

"Maybe." He tilted his head.

"So, I asked you are you still virgin." He asked again. I looked up at him and studied his face. He truly was beautiful, beautiful brown hazel eyes. Blondish, brownish soft hair.

I did feel this connection he told me about the other day. Mate bonding, I felt it, especially when he is in him wolf form.

"No." I simply answered his question.

"By who." He asked kind of angry and a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Zayn."

"Why did I bother asking, everything Zayn huh." He said looking ahead.

"Look, Justin that was the past you and me are together now let's forget about that." I tried getting his mind of that.

"Plus you and me weren't together when It happened, we didn't even know each other, so there is no reason why you should be mad or jealous." I told him.

"Besides you don't look like a man that is still a virgin." I teased.

"Your right I'm not." He said.

"Lets go back inside baby." He said getting out the water I quickly followed behind.

Zayn's POV

I miss her, without her I'm nothing we did everything together. I was her first she was my first. It was all perfect, I know she wasn't my mate but I would reject my mate for her.

She was good and perfect when we had it for our fist time together, I remember it like it was yesterday.

The next day after we did it she was so sore, but I took care of her. My cute little bunny, I always dreamed about her walking down the aisle towards me, our child in her little belly.

Her being the only one I want, and now she can be anywhere in the world. My baby better be alive and healthy when I see her or else hell will rise.

Cameron's POV

"Have you guys heard anything yet." I asked Lillian's mother and father.

"No not yet, and we can't let the police get involved in this." Lillian's father said.

"I hope my little Lillian is ok, what is taking Matt so much that he can't even find any pice of information." Lillian's mother cried.

"I know, Matt usually has this done in one day, but he can't meaning we're dealing with very intelligent criminals." I explained giving Mrs. Jennifer a sad look.

"Who could of taken, Lillian though." Lillian's dad, Mr. Lopez asked.

"Nobody know about her, you boys kept her hidden right." Mrs. Lopez asked.

"Yes Mrs. Lopez me, Zayn, and the boys made sure no one knew about her." I said.

"Does anyone have people after them or something any other gangs could of took Lillian." Mr. Lopez asked.

"No..... wait Zayn's dad has a rival gang that's been trying to get them for months now." I remembered.

"Justin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!!

Sorry this chapter is short.

And I'm also sorry for this story for being so boring, it's just that I don't really know how to start the story.

More exciting and interesting things will happen later on in the story.

Thanks guys bye 💖