🐺Chapter 18🐺

Bryce's POV

"So we're just going to send him pictures to torture him." I explained to Lillian what we were going to do.

"What kind of pictures." Lillian asked curiously.

"Well, pics like you in lingerie and me touching you, or you sitting on my lap looking happy or laughing." I tried to think of what kind of pics I could send so I could make him angry.

"Ok, so when are we leaving." Lillian's soft voice brought my out from my thoughts.

"Now, the sooner we do this the sooner we have war so I can finally finish him once and for all." My voice said with a hint of my Scottish accent.

"Ok lets go." We are going to Hawaii so we can enjoy ourselves and make it look like we're having a good time in those pictures that will make Justin suffer.

Unknown's POV

"I don't get it how is she mated to him if she's not even one of us."

"It doesn't make sense, but there is a way we can make her into one."

"But we need to get her."

Cameron's POV

"Do you have an idea of who could of taken her." I ask Justin.

"No, not that I can think of." He replied.

"Me and Zayn kept Lillian hidden that's why you never knew of her, she doesn't know what we do." I told Justin, he looked at me with a confused expression.

"So you never told her, what you are, that's why she was so shocked when she found out I was half wolf." He said getting it now.

"No, but it was for her safety." I said.

"Last time I couldn't track her down because I made her phone untraceable so when we tried to track her down, it back fired." I explained.

"So now what are we going to do." Salice said.

"I just want my baby back, none of this would have happened if she slept over at my house that night." Salice continued.

"It's not your fault."

"All we do is wait."

(A few days later.)

Justin's POV

My laptop beeped and I checked my email, it was an email from an unknown email.

"Cameron come look at this." I called.

"What's up." He said coming towards the couch and sitting next to me.

"I got an email maybe it could be who took Lillian." I said and opened the email.

My heart sank down to my stomach, it was a bunch of pictures of Lillian and BRYCE. That motherfucker. One of them she was sitting down on his lap laughing while he hugged her waist and smiled at her.

One of them was her on a bed tied up with only lingering on. And I saw a hand on her woman parts.

She's MINE

You shouldn't touch whats MINE especially if it's Lillian.

Fury ran through my body and I got up and ran to the backyard, I transformed and ran as fast as I could to the top the mountain.

This fucker he took her and filled her with lies to make her believe things that were not true.

He wants to get back at me because I killed his brother and took his slut of a girlfriend that only lasted me a week and I got tired of her.