・•Midnight Visit・•

**WARNING: This chapter may contain triggers. (Male Dom., Non-Con, ETC).

A DEAL had been made.

A deal with a devil.

A man.

No. She chides within.

A God.

Her survival meant a great deal, at least to her.
She had no idea as to what would happen, from that night, forward.
She needed this, she needed an opportunity to find her way home, an open window, and she found one.

Her thoughts ran wild, her emotions deep.
She was frightened, yet relieved.
If there was such a thing.

A knock sounds throughout the chambers and Cerovella enters.
Strutting toward the small table, she sets a dome platter against the small wooden table.

"You are to be prepared to meet Loki, tonight." She states.

"Meet?" In an instant, her expression grew sour.

"You've made an agreement, did you not? He wishes to speak of terms."

"Terms of?"

"You will only annoy him, If you continue to question every little detail." She informs the girl.

Mechelle kept silent. Perhaps she was right. If she continued to question every little thing. There's no telling what he'd do.

Cerovella took her leave, promising to return at a later hour, leaving the woman to wonder.

Terms.
What specific terms would he want to discuss with her.

Her stomach knots and her pulse quickens. Her chest begins to tighten, gradually, and her breathing becomes ragged.

This feeling wasn't unusual. She felt this way on Earth, as well. She felt like throwing herself out of a window. Although she knew that she didn't have the heart to do so.

A sudden thought struck her, she had yet to explore the palace.
She may have been a prisoner, but no one stated that she was bound to the chambers.
Shuffling toward the door, she eases it open, scanning the area.

Not a single guard.

Though she found this strange, she hadn't dwell on the thought.
Slipping out of the room, she closes the door quietly behind her, skipping in a random direction.

Ambling down the lengthy hall, she hears the faint rhythm of heels echo in the vast halls. Her heart nearly cease beating as she panics, darting in the opposite direction, she searches desperately for a room, to hide.

Sneaking through the nearest door, she attempts to catch her breath, clasping a hand over her mouth.
She stands, patiently, until she had been certain the passing steps vanished.

If she were caught, what would happen to her.
She was certain Loki would be angered and that wasn't her intention.
But, she was never instructed to strictly stay in that room. She were only instructed to never disobey Loki.