° • Ride • °

The heat of his chest pressed against her, as his hips roll into hers, elicits a dulcet moan from her throat.

"That's it, kitten. Purr for me." He breathes against her ear, sending a pleasant shiver down her spine.

His movements come to a sudden halt and a grunt emits from his throat, "Don't, tighten around me so much."

"I'm sorry.."

Slipping an arm underneath her, he shifts their position, forcing her on top of him, "I can't." Her breathy moan against his ear, sends an icy chill over his already cool skin.

"You can't?" He teased.

"I can't do it. It's..." She stops herself mid sentence, as he thrusts himself up into her.

"Say it." He demands.

"It's, too much for me to handle." Her remark pleased him, stretching a wide grin across the God's face.
He knew exactly what she meant.

Switching their positions once again, he drives into her, pounding her core relentlessly.

The faint sting of pain, mixes with her beating pleasure, and she cries out for him.

The low growl in his throat, rumbles slightly in his chest, as his fingers dig into her thigh, "Say my name."

She didn't hesitate.
She loves saying his name, just as much as he enjoys hearing it, "Loki."

"Again."

"Loki~."

"Louder." He commands.

"Loki!" Her voice raises a few decibels, "I want to cum, please." She begs the unmerciful God on top of her, "Please." She whimpers.

"The way you beg, I love it." His silken voice in her ear, releases that familiar knot in the pit of her abdomen, "You just keep milking my cock." His breathing becomes ragged, "Cum, for me."

Unfortunately, the moment ends far too quickly, the minute Mechelle wakes.

As she ascends quickly, into an upright position, she attempts to catch her breath, after the vivid dream she's only just experienced.
Surveying the room, she notes the sable sky above her, realizing day had yet to break.

Lying back, she breathes.

She couldn't understand why she had such a dream. Especially one about him. He was the last being on her mind.

As her chest heaves with each and every breath, she slides her hand toward her sex, realizing how wet the dream made her, and how sensitive her clit happens to be.

Why wouldn't it be?

She did just have a wet dream, after all.
However, she hadn't just slipped her hand down there, to merely check herself.

She craved release.

As her fingers begin to work her clit through her dampen silk panties, her breath becomes shaky.

She intended to tease herself, but she had been teased enough by that dream.
Sliding her thumbs through the legs of her panties, she slips them down from around her waist, bending her knees toward her chest, to rid herself of the silk entirely.

The instant she stretches her legs, she eases her thighs apart, her fingers delve between her thighs, releasing a moan.

She ran circles around her clit, before burying a digit into between her slick folds, "Unh." She groans.